Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#441 echo2_62

echo2_62
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:45 PM

ooh thanks for mentioning the avon score! I haven't looked at the last catalogue or two but I definitely will now :)

#442 Orianna

Orianna
    • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:19 AM

I'll be going to michaels as they have weekly coupons for 40-50% off.

#443 swong

swong
      • 169 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

Hi all!! I was doing grocery shopping today at "nofrills" and saw some very nice bag that can be used for OOT bag! They are made with slight shiny Vinyl with poker dots. The one I like is a brown bag with light pink poker dots and it cost only $5 per bag!! Please go check that out!
        Scarlett

#444 echo2_62

echo2_62
        • 1,049 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:54 AM

Those bags sound very cute! I couldn't tell you the last time I was in one of their stores!

#445 Snickers

Snickers
          • 193 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Orianna
            I'll be going to michaels as they have weekly coupons for 40-50% off.
            I am pretty sure I will be spending a large amount of time there too picking out tonnes of things!

#446 aliceo

aliceo
            • 47 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:27 PM

Anyone find anything nice in Montreal for OOT bags? I already found the bags, but I have no "filler" yet lol!

#447 echo2_62

echo2_62
              • 1,049 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:35 PM

ooooohhh alice I just saw the resort you're getting married at - I was there on vacation two years ago and it was so nice!!! We were in the building that is right beside the second pool (not the activity pool) so we had our own buffet open to us all day long which was great!! I seriously don't think we made it to the main pool more than twice and mostly it was just to get over to the beach. The food was always good too!

But my favourite things - my bed and the shower. If I could have taken both of those home I'd never be leaving my house again!!!

#448 MayanLily

MayanLily
                • 316 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:09 PM

Hi fellow Canadian Brides! I have a feeling this might be my new favorite thread :) I am at that time where I'm looking for cheap OOT bag stuff and this seems to be the best resource I have right now. Does anyone have any experience ordering with Oriental Trading Co.? I am wanting to order a couple things but don't want to pay an arm and a leg for shipping and customs. Do you think I'm better off finding a canadian company? I have absolutely no experience ordering from the US.

Also, I should mention that I am a Michaels-aholic too so if there is anyone that ever wants me to have a look in Calgary for something they can't find in their own city, just say the word. I'm happy to help and I don't mind shipping it out to you if you get desperate.
                  Aly

#449 echo2_62

echo2_62
                  • 1,049 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:59 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MayanLily
                    Hi fellow Canadian Brides! I have a feeling this might be my new favorite thread :) I am at that time where I'm looking for cheap OOT bag stuff and this seems to be the best resource I have right now. Does anyone have any experience ordering with Oriental Trading Co.? I am wanting to order a couple things but don't want to pay an arm and a leg for shipping and customs. Do you think I'm better off finding a canadian company? I have absolutely no experience ordering from the US.

Also, I should mention that I am a Michaels-aholic too so if there is anyone that ever wants me to have a look in Calgary for something they can't find in their own city, just say the word. I'm happy to help and I don't mind shipping it out to you if you get desperate.
                    No personal experience with OTC but I've been warned that we'll really get dinged with the customs charges off their purchases. I say if you can find it locally then it's worth the search time.

#450 MayanLily

MayanLily
                    • 316 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:47 PM

Is anyone doing travel mugs to put in their OOT bags? If so, where is the best place for a canadian to order from?
                      Aly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users