Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#371 Reya

Reya
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:05 PM

I don't know if anyone mentioned Factory Direct but they have some good stuff.

factorydirect.ca Canada's Computer Liquidator is your computer peripherals retail and wholesale computer liquidation source. 9 Stores in Ontario, Canada.

Here are some examples:

TRIO MENS DISPOSABLE RAZORS W/MOISTURE STRIP - 5PACK Product Category - MENS. factorydirect.ca Computer and Electronics Liquidator is your New and refurbished computer peripherals retail and wholesale computer liquidation source. 15 Stores in Ontario
    HAND SANITIZER PEN SPRAY - 5 PACK Product Category - OTHER. factorydirect.ca Computer and Electronics Liquidator is your New and refurbished computer peripherals retail and wholesale computer liquidation source. 15 Stores in Ontario, Canada.
    TRAVEL 44 PIECE FIRST AID KIT Product Category - OTHER. 996 factorydirect.ca Computer and Electronics Liquidator is your New and refurbished computer peripherals retail and wholesale computer liquidation source. 15 Stores in Ontario, Canada.

I am not personally doing OOT Bags but I thought I would share :)

#372 Raykel

Raykel
    • 489 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:17 PM

Thanks Reya!

I ordered my bags yesterday. I have been on so many sites all over Canada and the US and at the end of the day I used cheap totes. One of the other girls posted it a while back and no one could touch their pricing. Canvas TOTE BAG Shipping and handling with taxes they are $1.29 each.

I ordered these totes for everyone, but for parents and wedding party I also got bigger totes from this site for $3.40 each

I cannot wait for them to come! I have been shopping and looking for these for 3 months!!! I am so excited they are finally ordered.

Also ordered insulated mugs from discountmugs.com. We got acrylic outside with double insulated stainless steel inside.....here they $15 each without set up fees. I ordered them with art, set up fees, shipping etc...they are going to be less than $5 each. So I am happy about saving money and the FI is ok with that because he does not think it is too extravigant:) Win win! Woohoo...less than 6 weeks to go!

#373 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
      • 236 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:13 PM

Those are great finds Raykel! I'm also ordering from cheap totes... there really isnt anywhere cheaper online or in stores.

What style of mugs did you order from discount mugs if you don't mind my asking.

#374 riunegrilbride2010

riunegrilbride2010
        • 51 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:59 PM

Does anyone know where I could order personalized t-shirts @ a resonable price?

#375 Raykel

Raykel
          • 489 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:39 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009
            Those are great finds Raykel! I'm also ordering from cheap totes... there really isnt anywhere cheaper online or in stores.

What style of mugs did you order from discount mugs if you don't mind my asking.
            We ordered the ST-33 in the royal blue with white writing. I only did this the other morning and today I had the artwork proof. It looks exactly like what was sent to them, so here's hoping all goes smoothly. The original date for delivery was Feb 01, but with a two day proof approval I think it is now two days later. All good:) They were really good to deal with and I actually phoned to speak with a person to make sure nothing was messed up (my computer does not read illustrator programs and that is what my friend put our artwork in so they did the whole order over the phone and then gave me an order number to reference and an email to use and I just forwarded that whole thing to them from my friend).

As soon as they are here I will post a photo and share.

#376 RonNMel

RonNMel
            • 388 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Raykel
              Thanks Reya!

I ordered my bags yesterday. I have been on so many sites all over Canada and the US and at the end of the day I used cheap totes. One of the other girls posted it a while back and no one could touch their pricing. Canvas TOTE BAG Shipping and handling with taxes they are $1.29 each.

I ordered these totes for everyone, but for parents and wedding party I also got bigger totes from this site for $3.40 each
              Awesome find!!!! Thank you! :-)

#377 swong

swong
              • 169 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:16 AM

Hi Canadian brides!

I'm getting a little frustrated on finding any travel size health products, ie, Tylenol, Afterbite wipes, etc. Can anyone give me some suggestion? Thanks so much! xo

Scarlett
                Scarlett

#378 collyj

collyj
                • Banned
                • 72 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:26 AM

hey. someone posted the Factory Direct link for those items.
                  $2.99 each which is awesome for what you get.
                  here you go.
                  Hi Canadian brides!

I'm getting a little frustrated on finding any travel size health products, ie, Tylenol, Afterbite wipes, etc. Can anyone give me some suggestion? Thanks so much! xo

Scarlett

#379 swong

swong
                  • 169 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:07 AM

That's a good deal!
                    Scarlett

#380 swong

swong
                    • 169 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

Hi to all Canadian brides! AVON is on sale for SPF lip chap of just $0.99 and a bunch of other stuff as well. Punch promotional code of AVON35 and you'll get free shipping for orders over $35!
                      Scarlett

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users