Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#3291 Zavina

Zavina
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:46 AM

I bought 35 of these in pink, yellow, red, green and blue from the Dollar Tree in Canada for $1.25/ea. The lady told me that they probably won't be getting more tote bags in for a while because they will be putting up Halloween stuff soon so right now is the best time to buy them! Posted Image

#3292 SWOK

SWOK
    • 53 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Zavina 

I bought 35 of these in pink, yellow, red, green and blue from the Dollar Tree in Canada for $1.25/ea. The lady told me that they probably won't be getting more tote bags in for a while because they will be putting up Halloween stuff soon so right now is the best time to buy them!

im using those too! i drove all over town to get them in pink, blue and green hahah

#3293 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
      • 145 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

i purchased mine from a  seller on etsy. davet designs, she was great, very prompt and i mean prompt. she sent me a proof in like  20 min upon recieving email of what i needed, i ordered on a tuesday and they were here like thursday or friday. i paid  19.00 for  48 waterproof labels.

Thanks shugapop1.  I just checked out their labels and they look great!

#3294 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
        • 145 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

i purchased mine from a  seller on etsy. davet designs, she was great, very prompt and i mean prompt. she sent me a proof in like  20 min upon recieving email of what i needed, i ordered on a tuesday and they were here like thursday or friday. i paid  19.00 for  48 waterproof labels.

#3295 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:45 AM

She was extremely wonderful.

#3296 Zavina

Zavina
            • 22 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

Haha they're the perfect size! I wasn't able to find anymore :(

im using those too! i drove all over town to get them in pink, blue and green hahah

#3297 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

Haha they're the perfect size! I wasn't able to find anymore :(

at least you guys were able to find them here in the US there aren't any that size

#3298 Jenn963

Jenn963
                • 200 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

if anyone knows of any GOOD deals/sales for hand sanitizers (less than $1.50 per) and Advil packets (that come in a box of 50 i think) PLEASE let me know.... Thanks :) 

#3299 Zavina

Zavina
                  • 22 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:11 PM

Bath and Body works has hand sanitizers 5 for $5 and they said at Christmas they have a semi annual sale where they will be .50 cents each. Also, Northern Safety sells boxes of Advil and Tylenol online with min 50 packets in a box. They are a Canadian site though and I'm not sure where you're from but they start at about $14.50 a box.

if anyone knows of any GOOD deals/sales for hand sanitizers (less than $1.50 per) and Advil packets (that come in a box of 50 i think) PLEASE let me know.... Thanks :) 

#3300 Zavina

Zavina
                    • 22 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

I guess this is a Canadian forum so you just be Canadian lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users