Jump to content

Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!


  • Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2971 MrsHK

MrsHK
  • Vendor
  • 317 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 22, 2013
  • Wedding Location:CabaƱas Tulum & The Beach Hotel | Tulum, Mexico
  • LocationFrom Vancouver, BC | Living in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by sillafeliz 

So tonight we went out and got a lot of things checked off our OOT bag list.

 

Right now Canadian Tire has the bubba mugs on 50% off....so we got those for our bridal party.

 

Went to Dollarama and got clear tumblers for the guests....we also picked up hand sanitizer 2/$1, tylenol, advil, mouth wash, and tums.

 

We're still looking for lip balm with some SPF....dollarama has nothing, and everything else I can find is $3 or more EACH! Any ideas for this ladies? :)

 

Also still on the hunt for totes....every website I've found is US only :(
 

I'm pretty sure Discountmugs.com ships totes to Canada! They have a huge selection. You could even to a large order (the more you order, the cheaper they are) and split it with another Canadian bride. Nice work on getting everything else checked off! Sorry I don't have any tips for lip balm. I know a lot of ladies have mention Avon on here before though.


Are you interested in an affordable decor rental in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico? Send me a message! Most of the items I have are a rustic, vintage style.

And the Next Day, We Were Married: http://www.luckygirl...mikee-e-session
Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Uno: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-uno
Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Dos: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-dos

Tulum Wedding Video: http://loveandrum.co...o-katy-mikee-hk
Anniversary! One Year Later: http://www.luckygirl...lladolid-mexico

#2972 Ashley Lovlin

Ashley Lovlin
  • Site Supporter
  • 35 posts

    Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

    HI! For anyone looking for custom inserts for your tip/key card holder check out this fellow BDW bride's etsy shop. Her stuff is so cute and she will do any color/wording you want! I ordered mine from her and can't wait to print them out :) 

     

    http://www.etsy.com/...tom-key-and-tip



    #2973 julienelson0713

    julienelson0713
    • Jr. Member
    • 201 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
    • LocationEdmonton

    Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

    Hi Ladies,

     

    Just wanted to share a couple of my latest finds! Lots of the stores/items mentioned on here are only available in ON :( Anyways, I am located in Edmonton and wanted to share my finds with other AB brides! I also need help finding a few final items...

     

    $1.25 at dollar giant (now called dollar tree!) Going to order labels from etsy :)

     

    $1.00 at Dollarama

     

    $1.00 at Dollarama

     

    $8.99 at Indigo/Chapters

     

    Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2b

    25 of them came to $13! The seller also agreed to send whichever colour I wanted.

    25 Business ID Card Badge Holder Vertical 25 Lanyard VL from seller:

     

    3) Still looking for aloe!!

     

    4) Anyone in Canada able to find advil or tylenol in the small packages?? I really don't want to blow my budget on the $2 containers!!

     

    Thanks ladies!!!



    #2974 pokeyholly

    pokeyholly
    • Jr. Member
    • 176 posts

      Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

      Originally Posted by sillafeliz 

      So tonight we went out and got a lot of things checked off our OOT bag list.

       

      Right now Canadian Tire has the bubba mugs on 50% off....so we got those for our bridal party.

       

      Went to Dollarama and got clear tumblers for the guests....we also picked up hand sanitizer 2/$1, tylenol, advil, mouth wash, and tums.

       

      We're still looking for lip balm with some SPF....dollarama has nothing, and everything else I can find is $3 or more EACH! Any ideas for this ladies? :)

       

      Also still on the hunt for totes....every website I've found is US only :(
       

      Dollarama does have SPF lip chap but it's blistex and I'm pretty sure it's 1.25 or maybe even $2!!! I bought 2 for $1.99 from Shoppers and they had an SPF 30. I friggan wish I had bought MORE ... I really wanted the Blistex Fruit expressions but it's $4.99 for 3 from Shoppers. I refuse to pay more than $.99 for a lip chap with SPF. I know you're wedding is coming up so check Dollarama again because I check weekly and the SPF Blistex just came out recently. If you have a costco membership, you can get 8 blistex for $9.99 I believe.... also Avon sometimes has great deals on SPF balm. Or just check out Shoppers for a sale! Hope this helps! I'm on the hunt as well because I'm still short ten or so... 



      #2975 pokeyholly

      pokeyholly
      • Jr. Member
      • 176 posts

        Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:45 PM

        I know these bags have been posted before on this thread. These are what I'm using for my OOT bags from Dollarama ($2 each)... The pic doesn't do the bags any justice. They are very vibrant and beachy. My cone head Westie just had to be in the picture lol....

         

         

         

         

        Okay and I absolutely LOVE this tote from Dollarama. I found this a few weeks ago in a Dollarama that I don't usually shop at. Of course, this was this only one left at the store and I haven't seen them since. I love it so much and I wish I could've found these for my OOT bags instead. SO nice!!! Canvas burlap type material and the button is so cute! They are $2.25 each but definitely worth it! I use it for my OOT stash now lol. Again, my phone takes crappy pics :(

         

         

         

         

         

         

         



        #2976 sillafeliz

        sillafeliz
        • Newbie
        • 105 posts

          Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:49 AM

          I'm going to check some different Dollaramas....I was actually talking to a lady that worked at another Dollarama than the one I checked last night and she told me they had them...so I'll be going out shopping for sure to see if I can find something. Might just have to check Shoppers too.

           

          Also, I found this website...http://www.customlipsandmore.com/ ......they will put a custom label on their lip balm for no extra cost, and to get the 30 that I need was only $13...shipping came out to just under $15, so it worked out to be around $1/lip balm. Not too bad...and they say all of their ingredients are natural! Might be worth it for someone...I'm just worried about time, I'm a month away today!! :)

           

           

          Originally Posted by pokeyholly 

          Dollarama does have SPF lip chap but it's blistex and I'm pretty sure it's 1.25 or maybe even $2!!! I bought 2 for $1.99 from Shoppers and they had an SPF 30. I friggan wish I had bought MORE ... I really wanted the Blistex Fruit expressions but it's $4.99 for 3 from Shoppers. I refuse to pay more than $.99 for a lip chap with SPF. I know you're wedding is coming up so check Dollarama again because I check weekly and the SPF Blistex just came out recently. If you have a costco membership, you can get 8 blistex for $9.99 I believe.... also Avon sometimes has great deals on SPF balm. Or just check out Shoppers for a sale! Hope this helps! I'm on the hunt as well because I'm still short ten or so... 



          #2977 sillafeliz

          sillafeliz
          • Newbie
          • 105 posts

            Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:03 AM

            Someone mentioned Avon for lip balm with SPF....guess what! It's on sale right now regular 1.99 on sale for .79!!! :)
             



            #2978 JSLM

            JSLM
            • Jr. Member
            • 170 posts

              Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

              I know this may not help a lot of people out but for those who live in toronto there is a bath and body outlet. Almost evrything is 50-75% off. Just picked my my hand sanitizers for 50cents. I also got big bottles of body wash for $2.50 which I'm planning on using for my bridal shower. It can be a hit and miss kind of place but definitely worth checking out if its close by.

              #2979 PuntaBride

              PuntaBride
              • Jr. Member
              • 313 posts

                Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

                I ordered my key/money holders the other day, but now I need something to hook onto them.   I've heard of lanyards or those stretchy bracelet things.  Anyone have pictures or ideas on where to shop?



                #2980 pokeyholly

                pokeyholly
                • Jr. Member
                • 176 posts

                  Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

                  Originally Posted by sillafeliz 

                  I'm going to check some different Dollaramas....I was actually talking to a lady that worked at another Dollarama than the one I checked last night and she told me they had them...so I'll be going out shopping for sure to see if I can find something. Might just have to check Shoppers too.

                   

                  Also, I found this website...http://www.customlipsandmore.com/ ......they will put a custom label on their lip balm for no extra cost, and to get the 30 that I need was only $13...shipping came out to just under $15, so it worked out to be around $1/lip balm. Not too bad...and they say all of their ingredients are natural! Might be worth it for someone...I'm just worried about time, I'm a month away today!! :)

                   

                   

                  YES!!! This is exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks for sharing this :)






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users