CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2631 katman

katman
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

GREAT site!! Thanks for the resource :)
    I assume they ship to Canada then as well?

Originally Posted by taegan 

YES!! I ordered mine from www.ingreetings.com and they are perfect. Plain, perfect size and priced great. I ordered 30 of the 13x13 natural canvs tote bags...they cost 0.85 a bag and I paid 18.50 in shipping. All together I paid 44.00 and they took about 2 and a half weeks to get it!

#2632 katman

katman
    • 170 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

I'm sure it's been discussed, but I can't seem to find it in the 200+ pages of this fab thread....so I will ask again, if anyone has found a Canadian option for single pepto bismol/tums/advil packets?

#2633 soonCB

soonCB
      • 264 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by katman 

I'm sure it's been discussed, but I can't seem to find it in the 200+ pages of this fab thread....so I will ask again, if anyone has found a Canadian option for single pepto bismol/tums/advil packets?

I am not sure what the shipping is like from this website, but they sell all kinds of travel size items. I plan on ordering closer to our wedding. The great part is you can order exactly what you need.

http://www.minimus.biz/Cart.aspx

In regards to the talk about kids stuff. I agree with all the suggestions! Especially the squishy water balls. I think it is best to keep things simple with things like frisbees, small beach toys/ bath toys, etc

#2634 katman

katman
        • 170 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

Great site :) thank you!!!

#2635 Ploman

Ploman
          • 425 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

I know I priced out minimis at one point, I can't remember if it was shipping or duty that I was worried about. I went on ebay and bought individually wrapped tylenols and Emergen-C's.. both very good prices and cheap shipping. I wanted Pepto but I couldnt find a seller that would ship  to Canada, so maybe it's some sort of medicine import issue... not sure. 

Emergen-C seller: evitamin store 

http://www.ebay.ca/i...a#ht_2541wt_908

Tylenol Seller: premiumdealshop

http://www.ebay.ca/i...4#ht_517wt_1166

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#2636 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
            • 861 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

For the advil packets/tylenol packets i just perfer the travel tubes you can buy from dollarama fro $2. each tube has 10 pills so i think its a pretty good deal. I havent found emergen-c. thinking maybe getting the gatorade packs but no idea how much those are yet.

#2637 780chick

780chick
              • 263 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

I bought my EmergenC at winners. I think it was $16 for a box of 30. London Drugs has it too. In their pharmacy section.

For the advil packets/tylenol packets i just perfer the travel tubes you can buy from dollarama fro $2. each tube has 10 pills so i think its a pretty good deal. I havent found emergen-c. thinking maybe getting the gatorade packs but no idea how much those are yet.

#2638 Lauren Newsham

Lauren Newsham
                • 129 posts
                • Wedding Date:May 30, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

I bought a box of 30 Emergen-C from Bulk Barn for $21! Little more than winners but they had a ton of stock!

#2639 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
                • 215 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

You can order pepto from amazon and it was reasonably priced. 

Originally Posted by jreist 

I know I priced out minimis at one point, I can't remember if it was shipping or duty that I was worried about. I went on ebay and bought individually wrapped tylenols and Emergen-C's.. both very good prices and cheap shipping. I wanted Pepto but I couldnt find a seller that would ship  to Canada, so maybe it's some sort of medicine import issue... not sure. 

Emergen-C seller: evitamin store 

http://www.ebay.ca/i...a#ht_2541wt_908

Tylenol Seller: premiumdealshop

http://www.ebay.ca/i...4#ht_517wt_1166

#2640 Realcdngirl

Realcdngirl
                  • 177 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:38 PM

I saw Emergen C at GNC this wkd for $13.49. If you have the gold card, it's $10.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users