Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2431 Kristy28

Kristy28
  • 160 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

I didn't know that you could put an alert on the products. I have done that for both products. My wedding isn't until December so I have some time to watch for sales.

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

Kristy...

I'm in the same boat as you - I want the bubba "keg" style vs. the travel mug/coffee cup style. I'm having a hard time waiting to see if they go on sale, but I imagine they do.

I may just try to find a Canadian Tire in my area where the travel mugs are sold out - go in and get a raincheck for what I need. This will let me buy some time.......to wait to see if the others go on sale...LOL.

You can sign up for alerts on the Canadian Tire site too and it will let you know when your item is going on sale. I've set alerts for all of the bubba products.

Alicia

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#2432 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
    • 400 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

I think I found out about the alerts on here as well :) I have a while, so I figure I can wait for a good sale!

Originally Posted by Kristy28 

I didn't know that you could put an alert on the products. I have done that for both products. My wedding isn't until December so I have some time to watch for sales.

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#2433 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
      • 400 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

Hey Allie,

What sized kegs did you end up getting? 32 oz or 20oz?

I'm going to continue to watch the sales, and hope the alerts work that I signed up for! I also looked on the shopbubba website - but it appears the CT sales are actually better!

Originally Posted by Allie2012 

Hey guys,

If you live in Ontario, the the oz "keg" style bubba mugs go on sale ~ every 2 months. I got all of mine there for half price. It's funny because I actually wanted the travel mug ones instead but they were never on sale, but now that I have the keg ones I am happy with them. The last time they were on sale was beginning of February, so they should come on sale beginning of April?

Good luck :)

#2434 AquaCait

AquaCait
        • 209 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

Hey ladies!  For anyone who's interested, Superstore sells the little Emergen-C packets in a box of 30 for $17.99.  They are usually about $1.89 each.  I figure they are great if you start feeling run down or crappy after the flights...it's a boost of Vitamin C...

#2435 janette34

janette34
          • 417 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

I just picked up a box this past weekend at Winners in Moncton, price was slightly better at $16.99 for 30, Tropical Flavour.

Originally Posted by AquaCait 

Hey ladies!  For anyone who's interested, Superstore sells the little Emergen-C packets in a box of 30 for $17.99.  They are usually about $1.89 each.  I figure they are great if you start feeling run down or crappy after the flights...it's a boost of Vitamin C...

#2436 allycat3630

allycat3630
            • 170 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:04 PM

I got the Emergen C from Amazon for 10.99 for 30..  Got a few different flavors and free shipping.  Minimus.biz sells them as well per packet

#2437 Allie2012

Allie2012
              • 194 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

Hey, I got the 20 oz ones and I honestly think they are big enough. We have about 38 guests and the bubba kegs alone are going to take up one huge suitcase! However, I plan on packing stuff in them to save room, like the aloe gel, advil and chapstick ;)

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

Hey Allie,

What sized kegs did you end up getting? 32 oz or 20oz?

I'm going to continue to watch the sales, and hope the alerts work that I signed up for! I also looked on the shopbubba website - but it appears the CT sales are actually better!

#2438 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                • 400 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

Ok! Good to know! I'm going to take a run into the store and look at the 20oz vs. 32 oz. in person - I think you could be right - the 20oz is enough (and cheaper).

We have between 35-50 guests (not sure until all deposits are in)....so I imagine I'll have to have one big suitcase devoted to OOT bags.....bleh!

Originally Posted by Allie2012 

Hey, I got the 20 oz ones and I honestly think they are big enough. We have about 38 guests and the bubba kegs alone are going to take up one huge suitcase! However, I plan on packing stuff in them to save room, like the aloe gel, advil and chapstick ;)

#2439 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
                  • 281 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

Do you guys personally use the EmergenC? I got the gatorade packs for my oots for hangover helpers and wondering if I should grab some EmergenC? I've never heard of it before these forums and wondering how it works?

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                    ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#2440 allycat3630

allycat3630
                    • 170 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:14 AM

I use Emergen C almost every day and have for the past 2 years.  You can go to the Canada Emergen C website and request samples and they will send you these for FREE.  I swear by them...  Really have helped my metabolism as well.. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users