Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#1281 celticgirl

celticgirl
  • 266 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

I had the same thing! I thought I was all done with 40, and then I got 25 more people!!! I was happy and a little upset at the same time, Those people didnt RSVP, so I was a little thrown off because I had already made my budget... deposits have been all placed, and now we sit at 65 people, FI and I included..... and I STILL have people telling me they will be booking closer to the date!!! never expect anything to be set in stone, thats forsure.

Originally Posted by traceysteve 

Be well prepared ladies! I thought I had the final numbers, but apparently, I'm having some last minute bookers..like another 5 or 6 couples! Eeeeekk!!

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
    January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#1282 luvmoo

luvmoo
    • 503 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:42 PM

It is .065 cents for 10 of them :) so literally... 7 packs of 10 of them for just over 5.00 :) and i got mine.. they are awesome!! they are waterproof and they have like a ziploc baggy closure.. and the shipping is good too! :)

Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by lianee 

@luvmoo, how did you get 70 for 5.04USD?  It says they're $0.65 each.  Do you have a discount code?

#1283 bride6262

bride6262
      • 582 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:57 AM

hey!! i am thinking of doing towels as well. is there a good place to buy them that will ship to canada??

Originally Posted by beachbride2009 

thanks Punkie569...I think I'll head over to the local Michaels to check it out tonight. Everyone talks about Vistaprint and how awesome it is so I think its time I checked it out!

I haven't found the actual tote bags yet either! I'm leaning towards not spending so much on the bag now since I'm going all out on the beach towels (7.50 USD/towel plus embroidery/shipping!)...I'm thinking I'll go with something basic like the recycle bags you can get anywhere...

#1284 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:35 AM

Not sure if I mentioned but Dollarama has the 10ct advils travel size for $2 right now! UNREAL deal!!!!!!!

#1285 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:42 AM

i think im going to dollaramma damiiittt i really wanted to wait till i got back home to buy stuff, really dont want to pack extra stuff  lol

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Not sure if I mentioned but Dollarama has the 10ct advils travel size for $2 right now! UNREAL deal!!!!!!!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1286 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
            • 1,748 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:45 AM

I KNOW!!!!! They will go quick though, they are almost already gone at the one here!!! Worth the trip lol or send your mom haha

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

i think im going to dollaramma damiiittt i really wanted to wait till i got back home to buy stuff, really dont want to pack extra stuff  lol

#1287 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
              • 1,252 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:47 AM

Yeah i might just do that lol lol i might have to call the MAN OF HONOR and get him to go run around for me lol

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I KNOW!!!!! They will go quick though, they are almost already gone at the one here!!! Worth the trip lol or send your mom haha

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#1288 beachbum21

beachbum21
                • 438 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:12 PM

Thanks for the link!! I looked at other stuff on the site and if you're into making jewelery, it's awesome!! I found some great starfish charms to add, I wanted to include them as a little decorative item on the bags or the key holders. I haven't ordered anything yet but am going to! :)

Originally Posted by luvmoo 

It is .065 cents for 10 of them :) so literally... 7 packs of 10 of them for just over 5.00 :) and i got mine.. they are awesome!! they are waterproof and they have like a ziploc baggy closure.. and the shipping is good too! :)

Hope that helps!

#1289 bride6262

bride6262
                  • 582 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

thanks so much!

#1290 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                    • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:44 AM

Another bride posted this site on the facebook group for my resort and thought I would share.  She is a Canadian bride and says it ships to Canada, I haven't looked into it.

http://www.destinati...ome.php?cat=351

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users