beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

We bought some stainless steel water bottles at Things Engraved the other day....They were on sale for $2.50 (from $10) and I asked for an additional discount since I was buying 26. She gave me an extra 10% off. I bought red ones for the girls and blue ones for the guys. They are nice quality too and have the little clip on the lid.

Also, wanted to mention that they have some really cute beach theme luggage tags there...I didn't buy any because I already made some, but wanted to let other brides know!

Yeah I don't think they would be on the website.....if anyone has a Things Engraved in a mall near them, they would have to go look and see what they have. I bought them at Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket FYI....

Just to let you girls know, that I went to Walmart yesterday and picked up nail kits (for men and women). I think they are just xmass items, but they were on for 2 for $5 CAD.  btw - they do not have a christmas theme :) ... they have a menicure or pedicure for women

I've seen something like this at Walmart yesterday in the 'travel size' section. I think they were about $1.50 each and had 3 or 4 sheets...

Originally Posted by akua420 View Post

Dollarama in Edmonton had those tablets that you add water to and it turns into a cloth?  They have packs of them, and they were in a pill pack almost, so we're going to get a bunch and break them down and add them to our oops kit. 

I'm keeping my eyes open for the little sheets of laundry soap that come in a plastic container like the mouth wash strips, and its laundry soap so you can wash clothes in the sink.  I want to look for those and add them to the kit in case somebody spills something, they can wash it quick themselves.  ANybody see them somewhere?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by bmadzia1 View Post

I've seen something like this at Walmart yesterday in the 'travel size' section. I think they were about $1.50 each and had 3 or 4 sheets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by akua420 View Post

Dollarama in Edmonton had those tablets that you add water to and it turns into a cloth?  They have packs of them, and they were in a pill pack almost, so we're going to get a bunch and break them down and add them to our oops kit. 

I'm keeping my eyes open for the little sheets of laundry soap that come in a plastic container like the mouth wash strips, and its laundry soap so you can wash clothes in the sink.  I want to look for those and add them to the kit in case somebody spills something, they can wash it quick themselves.  ANybody see them somewhere?

Thanks!

They sell the packs at Zellers too, but I think they are about $4 for a pack of 20 strips.

I was at Dollarama today and they had sunscreen for $2.  It was the Bloor and Yonge location in Toronto.  I also noticed little luggage locks, 3 for $1.  I think I might send those out with the luggage tags.  Traveling with a lot of non-travelers who probably don't have locks.

You just reminded me of something funny.  My FI's first trip to the islands. He used tiewraps for his luggage and put the scissors to cut them down INSIDE the bag LOL

Originally Posted by PaperBagPrincess View Post

I was at Dollarama today and they had sunscreen for $2.  It was the Bloor and Yonge location in Toronto.  I also noticed little luggage locks, 3 for $1.  I think I might send those out with the luggage tags.  Traveling with a lot of non-travelers who probably don't have locks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmadzia1 View Post

You just reminded me of something funny.  My FI's first trip to the islands. He used tiewraps for his luggage and put the scissors to cut them down INSIDE the bag LOL

Hilarious!!!!!  I would never let someone live that down :)

Kitchen Stuff plus has these travel mugs on for $4.99 tomorrow (Wednesday Dec 22) from 8pm to midnight for anyone interested.

http://www.kitchenstuffplus.com/shop/product.php?d=&sd=&pid=W015283