Jump to content
beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by Valentine_Baby View Post

 

Isn't minimum biz expensive to ship?

 

 I just made an order of 125 pieces and shipping was $24. Considering the prices of stuff, I think its definitely worth the shipping costs. Even with shipping stuff worked out to cost $0.89 each, way cheaper than anywhere i've seen in the gta, and you can get everything you want :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My colour is turquoise. I decided to get all the ladies black since they would be able to use them all week with anything they brought to wear. Just seemed most practical :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by mimi73 View Post

 

In case anyone is looking for Pashminas for their OOT bags, the Ardenes outlet stores has them for 5 for $10. Regular price $14.95 each! Lots of diff colours, but Black is the best in my opinion :)

 

 

Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna try to swing by today... are you in Vancouver? If so, which location did you find them at? I'm thinking of checking out the Ardene at Queensboro...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great thinking!!

 

Originally Posted by mimi73 View Post

My colour is turquoise. I decided to get all the ladies black since they would be able to use them all week with anything they brought to wear. Just seemed most practical :)



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having a rather small wedding. So far only 10 adults and 3 kids. Possibly another 4 adults and another 3 kids coming. So I really don't need much. I'm also quite last minute as we're getting married in January. I'd really really like to get some mugs and get them personalized. Is there any way to get things personalized other than ordering them that way? It's just so expensive for so few mugs....does anyone else have any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


What some gals have done is just to get some mugs from a local store, and then purchase clear waterproof labels to put on them.  You can print out whatever saying/logo/monogram you like, and then affix the labels yourself.  This is also nice for your guests so that they can peel the label off when they get home and still use the mugs without the wedding stuff all over them!

 

Good luck!
 

Originally Posted by Sherileigh View Post

I'm having a rather small wedding. So far only 10 adults and 3 kids. Possibly another 4 adults and another 3 kids coming. So I really don't need much. I'm also quite last minute as we're getting married in January. I'd really really like to get some mugs and get them personalized. Is there any way to get things personalized other than ordering them that way? It's just so expensive for so few mugs....does anyone else have any ideas?



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh that's a great idea! I didn't know if I'd be able to find waterproof labels! That might be perfect! Thanks!

 

Originally Posted by pamphilia View Post


What some gals have done is just to get some mugs from a local store, and then purchase clear waterproof labels to put on them.  You can print out whatever saying/logo/monogram you like, and then affix the labels yourself.  This is also nice for your guests so that they can peel the label off when they get home and still use the mugs without the wedding stuff all over them!

 

Good luck!
 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×