beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Does anyone know where to find aloe vera (travel size)? I've looked everywhere but can't find any! Only place is minimuz but the shipping was ridiculous!
Dollarama had them during the summer at $2 each, which I was not willing to spend. Instead I found cheap little plastic bottles (5 for $1) and bought a couple of big bottles of after sun lotion to fill them, then labeled them. I think I spent about $15 for 30 bottles!

Sorry. stupid iPhone sent before I entered my reply. Mine are waterproof. Other thing about dhgate is that your funds are NOT released to the seller until you receive your package and are satisfied that your purchase is "as described"

Originally Posted by Loreal30 View Post

Hey Sunshinybride~ did you find everything for your OOT bags in Sudbury?

If you spot any deals pm me! :) I'm still in the early stages.

I found everything in Sudbury, except for the ebay items. I'll keep my eyes open for you :)

Originally Posted by Sunshinybride View Post

I found everything in Sudbury, except for the ebay items. I'll keep my eyes open for you :)

awesome thanks!

Also, please keep me posted after your wedding!! I wanna know how everything went! :) Also, any tips and tricks you have for me! LOL

Originally Posted by Lizrmt View Post

Dollarama had them during the summer at $2 each, which I was not willing to spend. Instead I found cheap little plastic bottles (5 for $1) and bought a couple of big bottles of after sun lotion to fill them, then labeled them. I think I spent about $15 for 30 bottles!

Great idea!!!!

I agree, great idea.  I also saw someone selling little plastic baggies and she made her own baggies of tylenol/advil/etc.  I thought that would probably save a couple of bucks too except I wonder how that would look through customs.. thinking it looks a little like someone selling drugs.. hahahha maybe something to do while on site?

Thanks Lizrmt, that's a great idea! Where did you buy the bottles from?