beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

It will only let me order two different designs for free, plus it is charging me 5.99 for the upload. GAH! Frustrating...I used the premium business card. Maybe that is why?

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

Had the same problem.  Delete everything from your cart and then ADD it again through the email where it was free.

I don't know if this makes sense but you should have your designs all set to go using the "free uploads"  Delete them from your cart and then from the email where the business cards or post cards are free.... click the link and then go into your portfolio (i think it is called) upload from there.  They should all come up free then.  I tried this using a few different emails (1 free post cards, 1 free rack cards etc.) and this worked for me! 

Let  me know if it works!

Thanks for the great ideas for OOT bags !!!! I have more then enough ideas now so i will have to narrow them down to most important / favs LOL

pinkie.gif

Just got my e-mail notification and Bubba Mugs will be on special starting this Friday(Sept 9th) at Canadian Tire. 20oz for 5.99$

Hey ladies, if any of you using double wall tumblers for your OOT bags old navy have them for $5.00. I didn't take a picture of them but they look like this one (w/out the writing) and they had them in transparent and blue

cat-16-oz--double-wall-acrylic-tumbler-with-straw-pg161-clear.jpg

Good Morning ladies!!!! 

I just want to let you all know, for those of you that are considering getting fans or parasols, anything personalized, or even the sand ceremony set, an awesome site is Weddingfavours.ca

The best part is, they are CANADIAN!!!!  They ship with CanadaPost, I had no real issues with them (1 parasol had a tear, called them, they sent me a new one next day, no cost to me).  I got 60 fans, 11 parasols, personalized napkins, and it all shipped wonderfully.  For those brides in the GTA or Windsor area, the store is located in Ingersoll, Ont and well worth the drive out.  They have all kinds of favours and gifts for parents and bridal party.  Plus then you can actually see what you are buying.  They are super professional, and reasonably priced (seeing as you pay close to the same from the US, plus S&H, plus duty).  Plus it's pretty quick if everything is in stock.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks for posting this site, I love it!!!!

Originally Posted by AquaCait View Post

Good Morning ladies!!!! 

I just want to let you all know, for those of you that are considering getting fans or parasols, anything personalized, or even the sand ceremony set, an awesome site is Weddingfavours.ca

The best part is, they are CANADIAN!!!!  They ship with CanadaPost, I had no real issues with them (1 parasol had a tear, called them, they sent me a new one next day, no cost to me).  I got 60 fans, 11 parasols, personalized napkins, and it all shipped wonderfully.  For those brides in the GTA or Windsor area, the store is located in Ingersoll, Ont and well worth the drive out.  They have all kinds of favours and gifts for parents and bridal party.  Plus then you can actually see what you are buying.  They are super professional, and reasonably priced (seeing as you pay close to the same from the US, plus S&H, plus duty).  Plus it's pretty quick if everything is in stock.

Good Luck!!!