Photo

Rhinestone toasting glasses..searching

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 shoediva

shoediva
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:51 AM

A long time ago I saw the perfect toasting glasses in a magazine...thought I had the magazine...of course when I went to order I couldnt find the book

Can anyone direct me to champagne/toasting flutes fully covered in rhinestones on the stem? Or a crushed diamond look on/in the stem? I know Swarovski makes the crushed diamond stem, but they are too expensive to try to get to Hawaii and back...come to think of it, they are just too expensive period.

Thank you so much for any help!

#2 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:14 AM

We just got some last week at my shower...they are personalized ones with engraving on the glass part and then in the stem there are scattered rhinestones. I am pretty sure they came from Things Remembered although I can't find them online.

Let me know if you can't find them I can ask my mom where she got them at!

#3 saltocoach

saltocoach
      • 235 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:06 AM

Well the flutes I dream about are not rhinestone but crystal. The swarovski crystal toasting flutes are beautiful. They have everything from champagne flutes to wine and martini glasses.

#4 shoediva

shoediva
        • 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:19 AM

Thanks so much for the reply. I couldnt find anything on things remembered site either. I did use "scattered" crystals and such in the search term and found something similar to the swarvoski stems at bridalpeople.com

I guess I might go with these since Im running out of time and need to get something. Let me know if you find out where your glasses are from. Thanks again.

#5 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
          • 672 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

I bought the swarvoski ones on ebay so they were almost 1/2 the price.

I did see some that were more rhinestone looking in the Now & Forever catalog. Did you try there? Here is the link, they are not in the stem but on the base and are about $50 (much less expensive)

Now and Forever

#6 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
            • 583 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

The closest thing I found was this:

Click the image to open in full size.

Here's the URL:

Coordinated Accessories for your Monogram Cake Topper - Toppers With Glitz.com

#7 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

if you have a things remembered near you you could look there. they discontinued them but may have some in stores.

#8 shoediva

shoediva
                • 11 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:49 AM

Thank you ladies! Great ideas and links. I will get one of these for sure. Keep the ideas coming for anything diamond, rhinestone.
                  :)

#9 Jenamie

Jenamie
                  • 392 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:17 AM

I tryed looking for you but the only one I found was the one already above

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users