Sign in to follow this  
leamil

Riviera Maya

Hi everyone,

We are just getting started on our search for location in the Riviera Maya. We want an awesome beach that we can get married on and swim in! We are thinking about a year from now. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Thanks!

Leah and Jeff

Hey Leah. Welcome to the forum!! cheesy.gif Besides the awesome beach, what else are you looking for? An AI resort? Adults only, or kids attending? You are going to need to steer clear of a few resorts because of hurricane restoration on the beaches. (for example El Dorado Royale - beautiful resort, but massssssive sand bags, kind of ugly!!)

Welcome! There are tons of great places in that area. Let us know more of what you're looking for.

Welcome! Congratulations on your engagement! The Riviera Maya is filled with great resorts to choose from. Perhaps you have a per week price range that you would like to stay in? Knowing information like that we can help you narrow down the perfect resort!

Welcome and Congratulations. I'm getting married at the Moon Palace Resort & Spa. I know there are a couple of other people who are getting married there as well. Let me know if I can help in any way.