• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,369 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

Why is it that people have the need to RUN down stairs...is everyone seriously in THAT much in a hurry? I have heels - i don't feel like running and breaking my neck

#22 Virg

Virg
    • 684 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:16 AM

Why is it that....
      When you want more wine the bottle is empty...
      Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
      Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#23 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:51 AM

Why is it that...

You go to a hockey game (or any event) and people leave 10 minutes early? Why the heck did you even come if you didn't want to know the result of the game? And why would you even buy a ticket?

#24 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
        • 583 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:49 PM

Why is it that if there are three seats in a row, someone always sits in the middle seat, therefore making anyone else sit RIGHT next to them? I need space people lol

#25 calchik

calchik
          • 166 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

why is it that the clear plastic vegetable bags at grocery stores are impossible to open?

#26 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ashey063009
              Why is it that as soon as there is ANY form of precipitation, people decide that they have forgotten how to drive!?!?

I HATE snow, and the
              Why is it that...

You go to a hockey game (or any event) and people leave 10 minutes early? Why the heck did you even come if you didn't want to know the result of the game? And why would you even buy a ticket?
              I have to defend myself. Especially w/ hockey and I have to park a mile away I will leave early, although only if its obvious my team is going to win/lose (who wants to see their team lose) But, if it's close or possible to score I will wait until the end!

Why is it that people feel the need to speed up and pass me (when I'm at least going 5 miles over the speed limit) and then slow down to the speed limit so I have to pass them cause I'm going 5 miles over! Lame a$$e$

#27 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:45 PM

why did the airline just have to take that extra inch out before seats? doesn't comfort mean anything?

#28 missdanelle

missdanelle
                • 687 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:47 PM

why is it that when my FMIL calls my FI and he doesnt answer she calls back 4 times in a row after that (again no answer) so she then proceeds to call my cell phone and ask for him. Seriously... If he does'nt answer the 1st time what makes you think he's gonna answer the 4th? Did you ever consider maybe he was busy...like in the shower or at the gym.

#29 drtracy

drtracy
                  • 436 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by missdanelle
                    why is it that when my FMIL calls my FI and he doesnt answer she calls back 4 times in a row after that (again no answer) so she then proceeds to call my cell phone and ask for him. Seriously... If he does'nt answer the 1st time what makes you think he's gonna answer the 4th? Did you ever consider maybe he was busy...like in the shower or at the gym.
                    Ha, my FMIL just did the exact same thing yesterday!

Why is it when I'm out of town and someone asks me where I'm from and I say New York they always assume I mean NYC? I mean really nothing against the city but New York is a freakin' big place, with multiple cities!

#30 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
                    • 583 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

Why is it whenever I have someone great happen in my life someone else feels the need to on my parade?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users