Sign in to follow this  
chikia

Music off curfew

Hi ladies!

I tried searching the forums but couldn't find any matches... so please don't hurt me :)

One of my concerns is that some of the hotels I've emailed for proposals are telling me the music off curfew is on average about 11pm. Are you all ending your party by 11pm? My people love to party I think 11pm the party would just be getting good!

Any ideas on how to deal with? Know of any venues where the music/noise off curfew is after 11pm?

Thanks!

I know Dreams has a curfew of 11pm, we're planning on just going to one of the bars at the resort after that's open later. Although I think that after a long and exhausting day we'll probably be too tired to stay up too late, so I'm pretty sure the 11pm curfew will be fine.

Yep, most places I believe have a 10:30 or 11:00 pm curfew for music. We're either going to hit up the club at the Riu or cab it into downtown Cabo for those that still feel like partying. I don't know of any resorts that allow you to have the music on later than 11.

Yes we had the same situtaion but we just had our 'party' in the nightclub at the Riu Palace. Most resorts have bars that are open past 11 and that's where they will expect you to be after 11 if you still want to party.

We're doing a nonresort wedding. We are not resort people at all!!! We really don't like touristy resort areas. We are planning ours with a hotel in Akumal. Its great cause we can pretty much do whatever we want. We have to pay a late staffing fee for every hour after 11pm but can be out there w/ our music as long as we want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Thompson View Post
Hi Passions club at the me melia is very trendy cool club that is open until 2am,or even closer to Dreams is the( DJ lounge) at Sunset da Mona Lisa,I love it becouse it has a killer view and is kind of open and breezy partly outside.you could move your party.hope this helps T
Alec & T.Photography
Click the image to open in full size.
View Angel Wedding Movie
Oh that's such a good idea! that might be what we'll have to do as well after the wedding cheesy.gifbunny_4.gifbunny_4.gifbunny_4.gifbunny_4.gif

I think 11:00pm is a good time as people will probably be tired from being in the sun all day etc.. I will invite guests to just go to the night club @ Dreams so we don't have to travel. I think the night club is new, but as long as drinks keep flowing, it's all good!!