Photo

Lindsay's (seaprincess) very LONG and overdue planning thread

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#51 alkoch

alkoch
  • 515 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:42 AM

Everything looks great! Did you have instructions for the veil or did you just wing it? I love it and I am thinking of a veil like that so if I can DIY it should save some money!

#52 seaprincess

seaprincess
    • 753 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 05:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by alkoch
      Everything looks great! Did you have instructions for the veil or did you just wing it? I love it and I am thinking of a veil like that so if I can DIY it should save some money!

This is the link to the instructions and pics:
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t38073

Let me know if you have any questions!
      Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#53 sperger

sperger
      • Banned
      • 474 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:33 PM

Seaprincess, thank you so much for posting this, I am a future Palladium bride myself!

#54 Elisabete4

Elisabete4
        • 26 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

Everything looks amazing!!! Congrats!!! I'm also getting married in DR!!!

#55 bride2010

bride2010
          • 424 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:40 PM

Everything looks great. Where did you get the frame for the sand ceremony? Been looking for something similar.
            http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
            26 Booked + Bride & Groom
            "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#56 bride2010

bride2010
            • 424 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by seaprincess
              The frame is from Umbra and I actually searched the city high and low for the frame b/c I found it online originally.

Nevermind my question! I found the answer Thanks again for sharing!
              http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
              26 Booked + Bride & Groom
              "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#57 marise

marise
              • 179 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:08 AM

Crazy, I got proposed to the same way (except not on Christmas)! My eyes were barely open and I could swear I was dreaming because I was still half asleep! AND we have the same e-rings! Everything looks awesome! I love your raffia fans! Question how did you make the ribbon on the handles look so nicely wrapped and what kind of glue did you use to secure the ribbon on the handles? Thanks!

#58 seaprincess

seaprincess
                • 753 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by marise
                  Crazy, I got proposed to the same way (except not on Christmas)! My eyes were barely open and I could swear I was dreaming because I was still half asleep! AND we have the same e-rings! Everything looks awesome! I love your raffia fans! Question how did you make the ribbon on the handles look so nicely wrapped and what kind of glue did you use to secure the ribbon on the handles? Thanks!
                  Hahaha, what are the odds we had such a similar engagement? The fans were easily done using "Glue Dots" to hold the ribbon in place at the beginning and the end of the ribbon. In between, it just needs to be wrapped tightly to stay in place.
                  Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#59 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
                  • 211 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:09 PM

Wow! Everything looks amazing... thanks so much for sharing... your sand ceremony reading made me tear up!! I love the way you wrapped the fans too! I have a ton of ribbon, I am going to try that with the glue dots!

Just awesome!

#60 lolosmama

lolosmama
                    • 232 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

I love the idea of a sand ceremony...great job on everything!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users