Where to find cute and reasonable lingerie

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 pugmomjenn

pugmomjenn
  • Banned
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:02 PM

Hi all...I'm looking for undergarmets and am wondering where you have purchased yours. I just can't take myself to spend 100-200 on something I'm going to use one time. I'm looking on ebay, but just not sure of the quality of an off name corset etc.

#2 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:04 PM

ahh! I forgot all about this! eek! I would think Victoria Secret is a good place to start.

#3 boven

boven
    • 193 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:35 PM

I love the brand "Hanky Panky" and every now and again, they have sample sales

#4 Tobi

Tobi
      • 163 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:36 PM

You will prolly be able to find some good sales for after Valentines Day clearance. I found mine at Burlington coat factory (of all places!) for the cutest sets at $12!! I bought a couple and then ended up getting like 5 more at my bachlorette party. My hubby is happy =)

#5 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:59 PM

Target, Macy's, J C Penny, etc. Any of those stores have cute stuff for reasonable prices.

#6 pugmomjenn

pugmomjenn
          • Banned
          • 138 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Tobi
            You will prolly be able to find some good sales for after Valentines Day clearance. I found mine at Burlington coat factory (of all places!) for the cutest sets at $12!! I bought a couple and then ended up getting like 5 more at my bachlorette party. My hubby is happy =)
            I never would have thought of Burlington. Plus there is one right around the corner. I'm just going to have to run up there today. Thanks!

#7 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:16 PM

Frederick's of Hollywood or Victoria's Secret

#8 cabobride6/22

cabobride6/22
              • 19 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:05 PM

Hi,

I have found some cute, name brand things at ROSS Dress for Less. They carry upper end brands and since Valentine's Day is over they should have lots to choose from. Good Luck!

#9 GracieBebe

GracieBebe
                • 354 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:35 PM

If you like the babydoll type, you should try Amazon.com. I was able to get like 8-9 things for my friend for her wedding night/honeymoon for a total of less than $200. She said she had 1 to wear every night and you really can't go wrong with baby-doll style cuz it's usually flattering to every figure!
                  - Grace
                  Location - Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie, France
                  Engagement Date - Sept. 6, 2008
                  Wedding Date - Sept. 9, 2009
                  Our Pro wedding photo website:http://fanelliweddin....l&startIndex=0Our wedding planning website:http://www.mywedding...graceandmichael

#10 pugmomjenn

pugmomjenn
                  • Banned
                  • 138 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by GracieBebe
                    If you like the babydoll type, you should try Amazon.com. I was able to get like 8-9 things for my friend for her wedding night/honeymoon for a total of less than $200. She said she had 1 to wear every night and you really can't go wrong with baby-doll style cuz it's usually flattering to every figure!
                    Another good idea! Thanks! I'll check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users