Photo

Wtf: Boy of 13 is dad??!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
  • 698 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

Seriously!!!! WTF... I'm 28 and can't even handle my puppy, I can only imagine this child with a child!

#12 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:31 PM

I'm having a hard time believing he's 13! He looks like the 5th graders at my school!

#13 KatyKo

KatyKo
      • 851 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:39 PM

And the girl looks so much older than him. That kind of grosses me out. He looks like he is 8!!

#14 Virg

Virg
        • 684 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:30 PM

I know it is unbelievable!!! And the comments on the article page itself are interesting...
          Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
          Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#15 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:08 PM

it was just on the 6pm news over here, and we got to hear his voice in a recorded interview with the press - he is sooo young - didn't know what a lot of simple questions meant....kinda heartbreaking that this was allowed to happen.

I know what you mean about the girl, she does look soo much older than him

#16 Debs

Debs
            • VIP Member
            • 7,104 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:28 PM

holy craaaaaaaap. Insane.

#17 Jessica

Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:52 PM

The whole being a dad at 13 doesn't quite shock me (sadly), but yeah, it is totally bizarre how young he looks. The kid doesn't look much older than Aiden for crying out loud. And that girl totally looks way older than him. It just looks very, very wrong. Plus there's something odd looking about her too... I just can't put my finger on it.

#18 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:55 PM

I agree that the age didn't shock me either, but the sight of the 2 of them together. She like over towers him or something. It's just weird!!

#19 Sloan

Sloan
                  • 1,279 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:27 PM

Yuck.

FI went to grade school with a girl who left at Christmas break in Gr. 7 to have her baby - I think he said she was 12 or just barely 13. WTF?

#20 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                    • 5,649 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:36 PM

That's crazy, I can't imagine! I don't even yet feel I'm ready to have a pet, let alone a child! I shouldn't be judgemental either but I was more than a few years older than him when I did and we certainly took EVERY necessary percaution.

I think there needs to be a lot more sexual education in schools and I do believe that they should talk about contraceptives, but that's just me. I know it's a controversial issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users