Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Do you like these Koozies? Feedback please!

Recommended Posts

Ann - I love the lime green/aqua ink combo! That looks so cool.

 

If I recall, you can order different koozie colors & ink colors with a certain minimum quantity. This is from the FAQ:

 

Hey Bob: Can I get different color Kustom Koozies and is there a charge for that?

Another good question, Yes you can, limit 10 per color, and make sure the ink will be ok. For example don't order yellow and black coozies with black ink. Black with black ink will not look that great. You can order a minimum of 50 pieces of blanks per color. There is a single $10.00 extra charge for mixing it up. Put your color choices in the box for extra info at the bottom. In the event a color is not available another similar color will be substituted. This multiple color option is to give you some choices here. A substitution happens only 1 in 10 times and you may want to indicate your first choice in substitutions. We will not contact you in this event of a substitution. It will be a surprise. If this is not agreeable, I would suggest 1 color, where there are no substitutions. We are just trying to keep people happy.

**the text I put in read seems to mean that you can't choose 2 inks??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh i sorta like the lime ones- but sometimes lime ones can look cheap in person- so you are probably safe going with blue. SO CUTE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
can you open the attachment?
No... It's just the big blue koozie with nothing on it...and the smaller colors on the side...oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by A10CALGAL View Post
Ann - I love the lime green/aqua ink combo! That looks so cool.

If I recall, you can order different koozie colors & ink colors with a certain minimum quantity. This is from the FAQ:

Hey Bob: Can I get different color Kustom Koozies and is there a charge for that?
Another good question, Yes you can, limit 10 per color, and make sure the ink will be ok. For example don't order yellow and black coozies with black ink. Black with black ink will not look that great. You can order a minimum of 50 pieces of blanks per color. There is a single $10.00 extra charge for mixing it up. Put your color choices in the box for extra info at the bottom. In the event a color is not available another similar color will be substituted. This multiple color option is to give you some choices here. A substitution happens only 1 in 10 times and you may want to indicate your first choice in substitutions. We will not contact you in this event of a substitution. It will be a surprise. If this is not agreeable, I would suggest 1 color, where there are no substitutions. We are just trying to keep people happy.
**the text I put in read seems to mean that you can't choose 2 inks??
i love that color combo too - but paul just doesn't. i am trying to be flexible on this item, since i really can probably get over losing this battle. lol

right - i think you can choose different color koozies (min order of 10), but if you wanted a new ink color, then you had to pay an additional screen charge. if not, then we're good to go! maybe i should just ask. but - when you go to the order form it doesn't mention anything about the minimum of 10 when selecting mixed koozie colors. so i was going to try to order 1 black and 1 white, and see what they said!



Quote:
Originally Posted by NHPT View Post
oh i sorta like the lime ones- but sometimes lime ones can look cheap in person- so you are probably safe going with blue. SO CUTE!
that's definitely something to consider! the picture does look bad since i had to blow up the small picture of the lime color though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post
No... It's just the big blue koozie with nothing on it...and the smaller colors on the side...oh well
there's both a link in there, which sounds like what you're opening, and then an attachment down below - the attachment has my mock up in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they look great!

 

as far as color, I am not sure. we did multi-colored with just about every color except for the light ones, and we used white ink.

 

I was to the point that I did not care when I ordered them. Just go for whatever you like. I do think that the turquoise ink does not show well against the green & blue. Maybe you can opt for white?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI - I contacted Kustom Koozies with this question, and here was their response. I love them so far! I'll let you know what I end up doing.

 

----------------------

Question: Hi - I am planning on ordering ~60 of the collapsable koozies for my wedding. i am considering the royal blue and lime green colors. ideally i'd be able to get about 29 of each color, which i am pretty sure I can do. but my question is, would i also be able to get 1 white and 1 black koozie (for the bride and groom) as long as I use the same design and ink color? Thanks in advance, Ann

 

Answer:

Very interesting question.

 

In 8 years no one has been creative enough to ask that. My hat is off to you. Yes you can, just make sure the ink will show up on all of those colors.

 

Thanks

- Bob -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ann very nice, I like the dark blue one more.. Mmm maybe it's because blue is my favorite color. Also love the comment that they guy gave you.. NO excuses now of not being creative. :-)

 

BTW is their a min. order on them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×