Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Do you like these Koozies? Feedback please!

I am getting ready to order my custom koozies (from Personalized Koozies Wedding Koozies Can Custom Wedding Favors) and need some input. I came up with this design pretty quick, and then Paul said he actually likes it - so after a couple minor tweaks, I am almost ready to order.

Problem is, we can't decide on colors. Our colors are blues and greens, with a pop of fuschia here or there. But we're not really that concerned with sticking to those colors if we want something else. I wanted the turquoise koozies, but they don't have that color in the collapsable ones. So in the collapsable ones I am thinking of getting royal blue and lime green - both with a turquoise ink. Paul doesn't think the lime green w/turqoise ink would look good. Another option is just to use white ink.

I was hoping to be able to order 1 white and 1 black koozie as bride and groom koozies, but I am not sure if they will let me do this - but if they do, then I needed a color ink.

I am a dork and did a mock-up to help me visualize. I attached it here, let me know what you think - and be honest!

Here are the color options: Collapsible Koozies kustomkoozies.com

Ok, let's hear your opinions - on everything, the colors, design, etc.!

Doc7.doc

I personally like the green and blue together. If Paul doesn't like it, why don't you just order all royal blue with light blue lettering? I like that color combo too.

I like the color combos! If they let you do a bride and groom ones I do white with black lettering and black with white lettering. just to seperate you two from the group!

I like the green, but the blue is good too. I like the writing and everything-good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvt View Post
I like the color combos! If they let you do a bride and groom ones I do white with black lettering and black with white lettering. just to seperate you two from the group!
the problem is you have to pay a new screen charge for every new ink color, at least that's how i understand it. so i was trying to do all in one color!

Ahh that makes sense. And it's probably a lot for a new color, I'm sure.

Why don't you to it all in the color you have now? That would look nice!

i think it's like $40 if i wanted to do some w/another ink color.

paul really doesn't like the lime green w/turquoise writing. he did say "get what you like" but i know he doesn't like them, so i'll give in to this one - lol

on a side note, he did say "how come it's always Ann & Paul, not Paul & Ann" - so i changed that for him too. lol