Photo

Do you like these Koozies? Feedback please!

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:16 PM

I am getting ready to order my custom koozies (from Personalized Koozies Wedding Koozies Can Custom Wedding Favors) and need some input. I came up with this design pretty quick, and then Paul said he actually likes it - so after a couple minor tweaks, I am almost ready to order.

Problem is, we can't decide on colors. Our colors are blues and greens, with a pop of fuschia here or there. But we're not really that concerned with sticking to those colors if we want something else. I wanted the turquoise koozies, but they don't have that color in the collapsable ones. So in the collapsable ones I am thinking of getting royal blue and lime green - both with a turquoise ink. Paul doesn't think the lime green w/turqoise ink would look good. Another option is just to use white ink.

I was hoping to be able to order 1 white and 1 black koozie as bride and groom koozies, but I am not sure if they will let me do this - but if they do, then I needed a color ink.

I am a dork and did a mock-up to help me visualize. I attached it here, let me know what you think - and be honest!

Here are the color options: Collapsible Koozies kustomkoozies.com

Ok, let's hear your opinions - on everything, the colors, design, etc.!

Attached Files

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:18 PM

I personally like the green and blue together. If Paul doesn't like it, why don't you just order all royal blue with light blue lettering? I like that color combo too.

#3 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:21 PM

I can't see the one you made??

#4 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:23 PM

I like the color combos! If they let you do a bride and groom ones I do white with black lettering and black with white lettering. just to seperate you two from the group!

#5 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:24 PM

I like the green, but the blue is good too. I like the writing and everything-good job
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tvt
            I like the color combos! If they let you do a bride and groom ones I do white with black lettering and black with white lettering. just to seperate you two from the group!
            the problem is you have to pay a new screen charge for every new ink color, at least that's how i understand it. so i was trying to do all in one color!

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lryates76
              I can't see the one you made??
              can you open the attachment?

#8 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:45 PM

Ahh that makes sense. And it's probably a lot for a new color, I'm sure.

Why don't you to it all in the color you have now? That would look nice!

#9 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:47 PM

i think it's like $40 if i wanted to do some w/another ink color.

paul really doesn't like the lime green w/turquoise writing. he did say "get what you like" but i know he doesn't like them, so i'll give in to this one - lol

on a side note, he did say "how come it's always Ann & Paul, not Paul & Ann" - so i changed that for him too. lol

#10 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,861 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:48 PM

I like the blue one best. Both are nice though, and I like that its simple yet nice. Good Job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users