Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

Let me tell you newbride... I am so glad for your positive words. Thank you for your support and I will let you know once it comes in. Also thanks for he laugh on the model thing. You are too funny! Cross your fingers!

I just ordered my Maggie dress yesterday. I got one from her Destinations line and absolutely love it! I can't wait to try it on in a size that actually fits:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget810 View Post
My Maggie Sottero took just under 4 months to come in. From what I hear, MS dresses take longer than most other designers (maybe because they are so popular?)
I ordered my Maggie on Feb. 14 and they're expecting it the first week of June- so about 3 1/2 months.

It feels like so long! :)

I had "Rush" ordered my dress the middle of October and it came in the beginning of February...one week before our wedding! Thank goodness! elefant.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
Hey Rachel, House of Brides in Torrance will price match and even mark it lower than any Maggie dress you find elsewhere! They have been great with me wink.gif
Thanks Marie, I just call them today, they gave me a good quote. I'm going to the store this saturday, hopefully I will be a maggie sottero bride then.

Oooo so happy to see so many Maggie brides. I'm a Maggie bride too :) I knew after my first visit to the store that I MUST have a Maggie dress. I paid $900 including tax for my dress. Alteration was about $150.

cdc0427 - I had a Libby too!!

Here's a picture taken by Sergio the photographer.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisacastro View Post
newbride - I wore the Sterling at my beach wedding....LOVED IT!! If you're on facebook, I have some of the prof photos posted there:

Login | Facebook
marisacastro you made my daysmile29.gif I'm so excited to see pictures of a real person in it!

Looking at your pictures completely reinforced the fact that I bought the perfect dress! You were a complete knock-out in it!!!! Gorgeous!