Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4411 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:05 AM

The dress looks beautiful.  I was really happy with Jasmines and their quality and service is wonderful.  I do not second guess my decision to go with them at all.

Originally Posted by erinmc 

sweetheart_5958_a5.jpgsweetheart JB.jpgbottom jb.jpg

OK Ladies, I need some input. I think I FINALLY made up my mind on a dress. I tried the top one on and loved it except i fell like it needs more on the bottom. I email there pics to jasmine's and the gave me a price of $580. I just need to get my measurements and some reassurance

#4412 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
    • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

Onika.jpg

#4413 cnd29

cnd29
      • 132 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

Hey thanks!  I spent some time looking through the seller's other things on ebay a few days ago.  I also asked the seller if they had any more pics, either close up to the top or of the back but they said no.  The good thing was they wrote back in less than a day, and they do have a return policy where you can get a refund, minus shipping.  Tough decision, inweddingdress.com or ebay!  The hardest part is all the pressure (especially from the FMIL) to go to stores or boutiques and try things on.  I don't like a big fuss over me and all that attention.  I'm not looking for a "say yes to the dress" situation.  I already know which one I want!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms CherryCoke 

@cnd29 I was just looking at that seller's ebay page and I cam across this which I think is a close up picture of the bead work on one of the dresses made by her but I would have to agree with the person who said that at that price you can't go wrong.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item76c1a37b59

#4414 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
        • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

YESSS!!!! finally I was able to post my pictures. This is my Shades of Pale dress. I ordered with them based on Lindy S's review. Thanks so much Lindy S!!! Its based on the Vera Wang Diana dress and I absolutely love it. It does need some alterations but I guess that was to be expected and I would have needed them if I had gotten it from a bridal shop too. So here goes what I thought of my experience-

customer service- Super I also worked with Amalia who is so sweet and answered all my questions.

price- a little higher than the average IMO

timing- It did take them a while to finish it, I don't remember exactly how long but I think somewhere around 2 months so longer than most

shipping- once it was shipped it got here really fast

fabric- very soft and nice and a lot like stuff I saw in bridal shops (just like Lindy S said it would be)

Dress overall-  Couldn't be better I love it and will post pics once my alterations are finished.

Onika.jpg

#4415 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
          • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

I think you should ask them if that close up picture is their own work or not, I think it probably is. I don't think that you should use inweddingdress.com google it and check out the reviews I saw a lot of bad reviews about them. I think you should just stick with the ebay seller you are looking at now. You could also try Shades of Pale I just reviewed them and another girl on here got her dress from them too. They make really good dresses and will send you close up pictures of everything but they are way more expensive than the ebay seller you are looking at now.

Originally Posted by cnd29 

Hey thanks!  I spent some time looking through the seller's other things on ebay a few days ago.  I also asked the seller if they had any more pics, either close up to the top or of the back but they said no.  The good thing was they wrote back in less than a day, and they do have a return policy where you can get a refund, minus shipping.  Tough decision, inweddingdress.com or ebay!  The hardest part is all the pressure (especially from the FMIL) to go to stores or boutiques and try things on.  I don't like a big fuss over me and all that attention.  I'm not looking for a "say yes to the dress" situation.  I already know which one I want!

Quote:

#4416 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
            • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:16 PM

@cnd29 I think you should ask them if that close up picture is their own work or not. I don't think that you should use inweddingdress.com google it and check out the reviews I saw a lot of bad reviews about them. I think you should just stick with the ebay seller you are looking at now. You could also talk to Shades of Pale I just reviewed my dress from them but they are a lot more expensive than the seller on ebay but they do make really perfect dresses and they will send you pictures of their work and close ups. You can also see a lot of their work on their facebook page.

#4417 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

LOVEEEE this!!!! You picked an amazing dress and they did an awesome job!!

Quote:

Onika.jpg

#4418 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                • 281 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

Hi Erin, can you please tell me who is the designer of the top dress?

Originally Posted by erinmc 

sweetheart_5958_a5.jpgsweetheart JB.jpgbottom jb.jpg

OK Ladies, I need some input. I think I FINALLY made up my mind on a dress. I tried the top one on and loved it except i fell like it needs more on the bottom. I email there pics to jasmine's and the gave me a price of $580. I just need to get my measurements and some reassurance

#4419 erinmc

erinmc
                  • 284 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

The designer is Sweetheart.

Hi Erin, can you please tell me who is the designer of the top dress?

#4420 Ms CherryCoke

Ms CherryCoke
                    • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

Thanks! I know so many girls are wearing this dress but I just loved it.

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

LOVEEEE this!!!! You picked an amazing dress and they did an awesome job!!

Quote:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users