Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#1911 Halldora

Halldora
  • Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:13 AM

Hi can you put in the link for Monica Bridals website?

H

#1912 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:31 AM

Mocha,

hahahaha...me too, I keep looking and the idea of ordering more and more dresses is very tempting.  It is an easy style, I would go back to Monica Bridal because beading seems to be their fortĀ©. 

Halldora,

the link is http://www.dhgate.co...75_profile.html

You would need an dhgate (like a chinese ebay) account in order to chat with the rep.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#1913 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:34 AM

Bonnie, I'm a little worried I will end up with a closet full of dresses! I'm going to try to wait until I pick a BM dress and order them all at once. At least that way I can get a discount on the quantity.  But from the beginning I have wanted a separate ceremony and reception dress. Now I can have both for less than $500. And one for the bridal shower, and the welcome dinner, and the rehearsal dinner, hehe. The list goes on. 

#1914 Monique

Monique
        • 415 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:41 PM

LOL...yes you could end up with a closet full of dresses...it's way to tempting! I started having anxiety attacks thinking about all the dresses I wanted...I finally had to channel my inner strength to stop looking!  Good luck!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Bonnie, I'm a little worried I will end up with a closet full of dresses! I'm going to try to wait until I pick a BM dress and order them all at once. At least that way I can get a discount on the quantity.  But from the beginning I have wanted a separate ceremony and reception dress. Now I can have both for less than $500. And one for the bridal shower, and the welcome dinner, and the rehearsal dinner, hehe. The list goes on. 

#1915 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

it is hard to resist!  I will have 3 receptions, thus technically..I can have 3 dresses, plus the ceremony one and another one for TTD.

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#1916 Aumuller

Aumuller
            • 365 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:55 PM

You ladies are hilarious! Just remember that buying 4 or 5 knock off dresses is going to end up costing you the same price as a designer dress that you were trying to avoid! ha ha

Originally Posted by Monique 

LOL...yes you could end up with a closet full of dresses...it's way to tempting! I started having anxiety attacks thinking about all the dresses I wanted...I finally had to channel my inner strength to stop looking!  Good luck!

#1917 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:07 PM

At least going this way I can have exactly what I want and it will fit me perfectly.

#1918 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
                • Banned
                • 2,710 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Okay girls, I haven't even received my first dress yet and am already tempted to order a second dress for the reception. Based on the picture any advice on who to order from? I ordered my ceremony dress from Monica Bridal.

Mocha,

hahahaha...me too, I keep looking and the idea of ordering more and more dresses is very tempting.  It is an easy style, I would go back to Monica Bridal because beading seems to be their fortĀ©. 

Halldora,

the link is http://www.dhgate.co...75_profile.html

You would need an dhgate (like a chinese ebay) account in order to chat with the rep.

I'm so glad someone brought this up because I have been stalking this thread and all I kept thinking was how I could have like 4 outfit changes by ordering a ton of these dresses haha

#1919 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:01 PM

For the Canadian girls - I just tracked mine on EMS and it says it was delivered to another postal code. Does that mean it's at the post office? 

#1920 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by TheFutureWagners 

I love, love, LOVE this!!!

I'm so glad someone brought this up because I have been stalking this thread and all I kept thinking was how I could have like 4 outfit changes by ordering a ton of these dresses haha

As soon as I saw, I though it was the perfect reception dress. It's a Pnina Tornai but there's no way I would pay for the original. I'm desperately trying to wait until I order the BM dresses before I order that one. But it's so cute I want it right away... I promised my BMs that I would wait until Dec 1 to order dresses so they could slim down (their request not mine.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users