BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

I've recently purchased a dress from babyonline on DHgate. I am still waiting for pictures to be shown. :) I've read mixed reviews on them, but I hope my dress turns out pretty good! They did say it was going to only take 15 days to make the dress but it has been almost a month! Hope I get my pictures soon of the dress!

I've recently purchased a dress from babyonline on DHgate. I am still waiting for pictures to be shown. :) I've read mixed reviews on them, but I hope my dress turns out pretty good! They did say it was going to only take 15 days to make the dress but it has been almost a month! Hope I get my pictures soon of the dress!
Please do keep us updated! I'm dying to hear more about them. I'm considering them for my ttd dress or welcome dinner dress. Can't wait to see pics!!

Originally Posted by trivera5521 View Post

Yes, my TTD, Reception after party dress and welcome party dress I plan to get from them so plzzzz keep us posted.  Can you send pics of your replica dress?

oh wooops! again, sorry. wasn't sure if you're talking to me or not, haha.

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 View Post

Please do keep us updated! I'm dying to hear more about them. I'm considering them for my ttd dress or welcome dinner dress. Can't wait to see pics!!

i will let you know! :) the communication is pretty good, and i don't know if the delay was because they had a week long holiday, but crossing my fingers i get pictures soon!

I just got pictures this morning!! I AM SOO HAPPY with it!! :))) here is the original. I've always loved the dress ever since I saw it in the movie!! Hope I can post these pictures right...

And here is my dress from babyonline! :D I'm so happy with it. It's much much better than I expected! I love the details of the lace! What do you guys think? It's getting shipped today as well!