BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

What email address are you using for DHGate/Babyonline? I found a dress that I really like on Shades of Pale's FB page but no way will I use them after all this. This is the dress, anyone know who or what the inspiration dress is????

download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f2%5f3225584%5fANVSimIAAIVuT65uUA0zpn8K4eM&pid=2.2&fid=Sent&inline=1&appid=YahooMailNeo

Your dress is gorgeous. I just wanted to mention something i noticed. It seems to me like the rouching isn't smooth on the bodice. Maybe they can tack it down better? Please don't take it the wrong way. I just wanted to give some input

Hi just an update on my babyonline review I received pictures today of my 3rd dress and from what i see 3rd time is the charm. Please tell me what you think...466x700px-LL-e5509fcb_complete1.jpeg483x700px-LL-c0933b77_complete2.jpeg600x518px-LL-fd7bac3c_complete3.jpeg

I think that Shades of Pale may be skipping production photos in an attempt to speed things up.  If you go to their Facebook page, there are a lot of people complaining about bad communication and no dress, despite having ordered long, long ago.

I never got any production photos for my dress, so I thought it hadn't been worked on at all - and then it finally showed up on my doorstep and, lo and behold, it had problems galore!  (Listed in my previous post.)  It arrived past my wedding deadline, so it's no good to me, and I'm trying to get a refund but naturally, they haven't replied.

I just received an email from someone named Grace. Here is her correspondence:

Amalia is on maternity leave now I am Grace and I am new here please let me know if you are still needing pictures I can do something for you. I can see on our schedule, your dress is a little late but its is suppose to get finished within a week. Thank you.

I acknowledged that yes, the dress is late and yes, I do understand that it is the busy wedding season but I told her I would definitely like pictures of the dress before it is shiped out. I am hoping I can get pictures this week. I will let you ladies know if I do.

ok ladies like promised, im  posting a picture of my dress that i got from  dressylime, They were easy to communicate with, dress came in on time like promised. and the price was right. Im having some minor alterations done, but this is due to me beeing so parranoid that it will be too small and giving an extra inch in size...

mydress.JPG

dhgate.com, babyonline is the seller. Now fair warning DO NOT order unless you have time for errors also I could not see the dress you are inquiring about. If it heavy laces beading I would not recomend them unless you have seen my previous pictures a couple posts back. This dress is beautifu my past 2 not as much as I had liked. But there is also a fantastic seller on ebay you may also be interested in. I accidently won a bid on a wedding dress he has great reviews the do take about 6 weeks to finish dress which is good I would rather them take time than rush. My dress is in final week of production depending when your wedding is I can post pics when the dress arrives. I order tons from china both dhgate and ebay I have had far better luck with ebay.

http://stores.ebay.ca/Forever-Love-wedding-dress?_trksid=p4340.l2563

yes it will be smoothed out as my dress is (plus size) so it was held on to the manequin so i could see it. but thank you this has been a tear filled process and finally think they got it right!!

very beautiful just wish I could see the fron t:)

Originally Posted by Skygirl View Post

ok ladies like promised, im  posting a picture of my dress that i got from  dressylime, They were easy to communicate with, dress came in on time like promised. and the price was right. Im having some minor alterations done, but this is due to me beeing so parranoid that it will be too small and giving an extra inch in size...

mydress.JPG

it allure8526. but instead of aline i did sweetheart neck and instead of a zipper i did corset! silly me forgat to take pict from the front. but i will on my 2nd fitting. im very happy with the work dressylime did

Originally Posted by Skygirl View Post

it allure8526. but instead of aline i did sweetheart neck and instead of a zipper i did corset! silly me forgat to take pict from the front. but i will on my 2nd fitting. im very happy with the work dressylime did

oh well it is pretty much the same dress is it bustled in the picture?