BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Oh my goodness...your dress came out AMAZING!!! Looks so much like the original its unreal! Congratulations :)

thanks :) I agree. I am a little disappointed- I was hoping for no alterations. But I prolly would have needed them for the original too I guess

I just posted 3 more pics. Thhis time I'm in the dress. I got it laced up but not tight enough. My 4 yr old took pics for me lol :) comparing pics I can see subtle differences which is expected, but I am very happy with my dress. It's gorgeous and I saved a lot of money! Now I have to figure out how to store it for 7 mo

I just posted 3 more pics in my profile. If anyone can get them to post that'd b awrsome. Thhis time I'm in the dress. I got it laced up but not tight enough. My 4 yr old took pics for me lol :) comparing pics I can see subtle differences which is expected, but I am very happy with my dress. It's gorgeous and I saved a lot of money! Now I have to figure out how to store it for 7 mo.

I just posted 3 more pics in my profile. If anyone can get them to post that'd b awrsome. Thhis time I'm in the dress. I got it laced up but not tight enough. My 4 yr old took pics for me lol :) comparing pics I can see subtle differences which is expected, but I am very happy with my dress. It's gorgeous and I saved a lot of money! Now I have to figure out how to store it for 7 mo.

Gorgeous dress rawalter! So glad to hear you are happy with it!

I'm pleased that Jasmine's Bridal shop has satisfied a lot of brides! I'm still narrowing down the style I want but will most likely go with Jasmine if they give me a reasonable quote.

Originally Posted by rawalter View Post