Hi...looking for some suggestions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pugmomjenn

• Banned
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:58 AM

Hi All!

I'm Jenn, and I will be getting married in August or September in Jamaica. Still haven't finalized a date yet, because we're still trying to pick a resort.

I really am in love with the pics I've seen of Stacey Clarkes work, but I also love the idea of Couples Sans Souci...other than the $500 charge to use our own photographer. That is simply not going to fit into the budget and I don't want to skip on pics. Looking into Grand Lido Negril. Does anyone know if you are aloud to use your own photographer there? Thanks for all help!

#2 JessicaPV

• 375 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:18 AM

Hi Jenn,

You have come to the right place for info. Have you checked the Jamaica sub-forum? You can do searches on the threads to find the info you need. Very likely somebody has run into the same problem before.
      Welcome to the forum and happy planning!

• 36 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:49 AM

Hi! I am also getting married in Jamaica and having the same issue with the photographer. I do believe that Grand Lido does allow photographers and outside vendors. My travel agent told me about the charge at Couples and also informed me that Sandals does not allow outside vendors.
        We really want to get married in Negril so we were looking into Moondance villas, Grand Lido, Riu Tropical Bay, and The Caves. They all allow photographers.
        Hope that helps! In the forum there is a section dedicated just to Jamaica and there is a lot of info on different resorts that might help as well.

Good Luck!

#4 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:08 PM

Hi Jenn... to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

#5 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:17 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!! You've come to the right place, here you'll find all the info and resources you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning. Enjoy!!!

#6 MomentsThatMatter

• Vendor
            • 2,015 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:03 PM

Congratulations Jenn! Enjoy Jamaica.
              Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
              Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
              Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
              Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/

#7 dolfinluck

• 2,424 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:18 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!

#8 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:18 PM

Hi. Welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users