Sign in to follow this  
isaidyes

Prices for ROR

Hi Everyone,

My fiancee and I have decided to get married at ROR in either Nov 2009 or sometime in the winter/fall of 2010. We've contacted several travel agents for prices and the lowest price we can get is around 1700/pp. That's perfectly okay with us, but we were hoping to keep it under 1500 for our guests. What do you think is a reasonable price that we can expect people to pay? Is 1700 too much? If you dont mind my asking, what sort of prices did you all pay for ROR (sorry if that offends anyone, if it does, please do not answer)

Thanks for your feedback

Our quote for June 2009 was $1689/pp leaving from Toronto. Originally ( a few months ago) we were quoted over $1800/pp.

We are going there during March break which is the most expensive time. We are all booked in Junior Suites and our price was $1809/pp, so you should definitely be able to get in under $1500 for the regular rooms.

We booked back in May and at that time the prices for Jr Suites was $1799/pp + tax. It was hard to find a resort that was 4-5* within a good price range. Every other resort we looked at was either $2300+ for a 4-5star or a 3 star for cheaper. We are happy with our decision.

Back in May 2008, we booked for our April 2009 wedding. Departing from Halifax, NS, for 1 week all inclusive.

Prices (which include tax and group discount) were

Regular Room: $1696pp double occupancy

Jr. Suite: $1796 pp Double occupancy.

We booked through a TA.

Back in May 2008, we booked for our April 2009 wedding. Departing from Halifax, NS, for 1 week all inclusive.

Prices (which include tax and group discount) were

Regular Room: $1696pp double occupancy

Jr. Suite: $1796 pp Double occupancy.

We booked through a TA.

I got quoted 2900 for riu negril from calgary in Jan 2010 so I'd say thats a pretty awesome price...It got me a little bummed out sad.gif