Photo

Sarah's misc pics and planning stuff- LOOONNNGGG!

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#31 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by leigh miller
    great job sarah! i know you so well now, you might say intimately - haha - i wish i was going to be at your wedding :) i cant wait to see your pics.

maybe there should be a journal section. for gals to start their own journals that others can follow. or maybe not. just a thought!
    Yeah, I think you could say that! lol

I wish you were too, sniff, sniff. But I'm soooo glad I got some smokin pics out of you anyway! Can't wait to see Ann's pics...

I love the journal idea. I think Tammy had talked about doing some sort of blog thing at one point, but I don't think it's ready to be released to the public yet or something.

#32 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
    • VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:44 PM

All I can say is WOW! Everything is amazing! I am insanely jealous right now!!

#33 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:46 PM

Just wait Laura, in December we'll be reading one of these posts by you! It will all come together...and enjoy the phase you're in right now, because I've been planning for almost a year and it FLIES by!

#34 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
        • VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:49 PM

Well lets hope Im on here posting this stuff in December! Im still waiting for prices so who knows if we will be able to go in January!!

#35 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:53 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
            Yeah, I think you could say that! lol

I wish you were too, sniff, sniff. But I'm soooo glad I got some smokin pics out of you anyway! Can't wait to see Ann's pics...

I love the journal idea. I think Tammy had talked about doing some sort of blog thing at one point, but I don't think it's ready to be released to the public yet or something.
            theres a bridal board in san diego that i used to go on when i was planning my wedding and they have a journal section. its kind of fun to read all the ups and downs and great advice of wedding planning.

cant wait to see your pics too! juan carlos is going to rock it im sure!!! i will be shooting a wedding in riviera maya at el dorado royale when you are getting married. but i will be thinking of you too!!!

and OMG - sarah i cant believe this but i just remembered you were in my dream last night. not in any kind of weird way. you had your clothes on - haha! i think we were all in chicago again just chit chatting and talking about wedding planning. funny huh? but dont think im a weirdo ok :) man maybe i need to get out more. i really dont dream about weddings, wedding planning or photography that much

#36 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:21 PM

Sarah~ All of your work is truly amazing! You amaze me with your creativity. Everything is so beautiful and organized. I can't believe that you did all of that yourself. Your guests are going to be blown away. I can't wait to hear how wonderful your wedding is and to see your weddings pics. Everything is going to be so beautiful!! Great job!!
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#37 annkaley

annkaley
              • 82 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:48 PM

Wow, you are so creative! I aspire to have this much great stuff to someday show off. Where did you find the OOT bags and get them printed?

#38 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by annkaley
                  Wow, you are so creative! I aspire to have this much great stuff to someday show off. Where did you find the OOT bags and get them printed?
                  I made them. I bought canvas bags from Hobby Lobby and iron-on transfer paper from Staples. I printed them on my home computer, following the directions from the package. The design on the bags is by Aylee- it's one of the monograms I had made. Her link is by my monograms in my first post. They are actually very easy to make.

#39 NHPT

NHPT
                  • 3,848 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:03 PM

sarah!!!!!!!!!!
                    i just realized you are like 2 weeks away!!!!
                    i cant wait to see how it all goes- its going to be beautiful!
                    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#40 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by NHPT
                      sarah!!!!!!!!!!
                      i just realized you are like 2 weeks away!!!!
                      i cant wait to see how it all goes- its going to be beautiful!
                      I know- 2 weeks from today! I'm trying to work on my seating chart and timeline right now. omg we leave in 9 days- freakout! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users