Nathaniel Thompson - another recommendation for an awesome photographer

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Pazoop

• 223 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:35 PM

There just are not enough positive adjectives that come to mind to describe what it was like working with Nathaniel Thompson as the photographer for our wedding. He is awesomely talented as a photographer, which goes without saying given the other photos that he has posted on the forum, but from the moment we met in person on the beach in Puerto Vallarta I could just tell he was also an awesome person!

Nathaniel (and his assistant Norm) joined us for 4 days. They were relaxed, fun, gracious, and always professional. We enjoyed talking with them but when we weren’t, my husband and I honestly didn’t notice they were there at all – which I mean as the highest compliment because I know they were there catching everything on film. Both of our families took to Nathaniel instantly and kept saying over and over again how glad they were that we had flown a photographer with us to shoot the rehearsal dinner, wedding and TTD. And our wedding coordinator for Las Caletas, Kelley, emailed me afterwards saying she was very impressed with him, both his personality and that she loved that he took some really creative shots at LC that other photographers hadn’t done before. She said she hoped to see him there again (hint, hint to future LC brides who don’t have a photographer yet??).

I’ll post photos when I can – Nathaniel somehow managed to put together a slideshow at the reception of the photos he’d taken so far and everyone, including me, was just amazed so I know the rest will be marvelous. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
    Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

#2 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:04 PM

Yay! Glad you liked him so well!

Now I really can't wait to see your pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hint* *hint* heee heee heee

#3 Pazoop

• 223 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:57 AM

Got my slideshow back! And it is better than I had imagined, if that's even possible!! Here it is...

John and Julia's Wedding at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta by Nathaniel Thompson Photography

Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
        Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

#4 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:18 AM

I was keeping track of all the pictures I wanted to comment on & then I just got wrapped up in the slideshow & forgot most.

He captured so many sweet moments, like the hand holding at your rehersal dinner. Love the fire pictures, the ones of the guests laughing during the ceremony...too many to name them all.

Also, your wedding looks like it was wonderful and I love you wedding hair.

#5 becks

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:40 PM

Your photos are so GREAT!!! I love the sparklers!

yay! I'm so glad you loved Nathaniel! He did such an amazing job for us, too.

Like you, I can't say enough - Nathaniel is AMAZING!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#6 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 04:02 PM

Wow, those are really great! It looks like you had a fabulous time!

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#7 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:42 PM

Fabulous! Love the colour of the bridesmaids dresses. You looked stunning! Congratulations.

#8 DGG

• 275 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:57 PM

Your pictures are great... you look so beautiful :)
                Nathaniel is doing our wedding in May - I can't wait :)

#9 Shannond4156

• 169 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:51 PM

Your pictures are amazing! Congratulations!

#10 MarieSam

• VIP Member
                  • 2,336 posts
                    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:42 AM

Your slideshow is so touching and beautiful ~ it made me wanna cry honestly! Nathaniel captured so many candid moments that I'm sure you will hold dear for a lifetime Truly an AMAZING job!!!! And good Lord girl you looked gorgeous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users