Sign in to follow this  
Mishka Designs

Views from my Window...

Helen - I know there's a circus in town (we have A LOT of circuses - all small time, carnival type ones - like the U.S. back in the 30's wink.gif) ... but I DO NOT know why on earth that elephant was on our street....

Mel&B - if I post her maracas and things today what on earth am I going to post tomorrow? :):)wink.gif ... I'll see what I can do - I'm in the middle of switching computers so I need to wait until I've completed the switch - it's driving me batso!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishka Designs View Post
Mel&B - if I post her maracas and things today what on earth am I going to post tomorrow? :):)wink.gif ... I'll see what I can do - I'm in the middle of switching computers so I need to wait until I've completed the switch - it's driving me batso!!
Tomorrow's great!

Ha! If there were an elephant on my street there would be permits and police roadblocks involved...and probably a film crew. There is no random showing up with huge animals around here! Looks like a fun place to work wink.gif

Oh wow that is so funny. The horse and band is normal but an elephant is just hilarious.

This is completely a random question...do you happen to know the name and contact info of the band that was playing outside your window?

That is the funniest thing ever!! I cannot even imagine - I would have wondered if I was seeing things with the elephant!! Crazy!! That is fun though - I would like to see more than snow outside of my window!!

wow what good timing you had :) nice catch!