Photo

BD Outfits

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:47 PM

I was reading Kristy!s great thread about BD shoes and I would like to expand upon that thought and ask all of you what you are wearing, plan on wearing or would wear to your BD shoot.

My fab WP is taking me shopping in a few weeks and as a gift they are each buying me one BD outfit (I love them!)...

I am kind of stumped on what to get...
    I know that my last outfit will be my Yankees jersey and hat (FI loves the 'tomboy' in me).

For me.. I am absolutely pear shaped so if any of you all have any good suggestions or are pear shaped as well; please tell me your personal opinions or experiences.

Thanks!!!!

#2 *Melissa*

*Melissa*
    • Banned
    • 22 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:06 PM

i am not doing my BD shoot yet...but i was just looking on the VS website and they have all new lingerie out for valentines day so you may find some good things on there (or in the store i guess lol..we dont have it here so i can only shop online)

#3 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by *Melissa*
        i am not doing my BD shoot yet...but i was just looking on the VS website and they have all new lingerie out for valentines day so you may find some good things on there (or in the store i guess lol..we dont have it here so i can only shop online)
        I was on there a few weeks ago and didn't see much; but now - thank you so much!! They have some super cute stuff on there.

#4 blondie25

blondie25
        • 87 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:32 PM

Check out fredericks they have some cool stuff.... thats where I am planning to get outfits for our March 6 shoot =))))

#5 Cattie

Cattie
          • 594 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:50 AM

I plan on using the FI's Chelsea soccer jersey I bought him for christmas. I'm thinking of getting cheapo satin sheets and doing the draped look. I'm torn with getting a teddy since I'm not that confident with my body, doing the shoot alone is going to surprise him! Muchless if I get super revealing!

I did see a really nice long sexy satin night gown from Fredricks I may order.

#6 syl1115

syl1115
            • 789 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:06 AM

They have a lot of inexpensive stuff at cutesygirl.com. This is also where I am getting my shoes. I am doing my BD shoot for 1st anniversary.
              Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#7 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
              • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:27 AM

I am planning on ordering from VS, Cutesygirl, and 3WISHES.COM - Buy Sexy Lingerie, Valentines Lingerie, Playboy Costumes, Sexy Halloween Costumes, Sexy Costumes, 3 Wishes Lingerie

#8 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:27 AM

I'm a fan of Trashy Lingerie Trashy.com - Lingerie - panties - hosiery - swimsuit models - sexy lingerie - Welcome to Trashy Lingerie ! They have an array of costumes and a great clearance selection. They also have some really expensive fancy costumes if you want some of those. The do have a big selection of big tops for girls with big chests. Sometimes it can be hard to find pretties in D+ sizes - trust me, I know.

#9 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                  • 1,572 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:38 AM

I found a really cute bustier at TJ Maxx (for like $15!), and I also got some cute stuff at Frederick's on clearance, and used FI's soccer jersey with boyshorts and heels. I am pear-shaped too but I haven't seen my pics yet to tell you which look worked best.

#10 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                    • 1,083 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:45 AM

Wow... Thanks for the suggestions ladies. Honestly, I don't normally wear lingerie; and some of the stuff on those sites is super sexy!!! Now I am trying to decide how far to go.. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users