My OOT bags!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:10 PM

I love the recovery kits!!!
    Everything came out great.. very nice job!

#12 car1969

car1969
    • 40 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:16 PM

Thanks for sharing your great ideas!!!

#13 Cindy&London

Cindy&London
      • 258 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:28 PM

Great Ideas!! For your recovery kits was everything individually wrapped? Where did you find them if they were?

#14 monkey

monkey
        • 49 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:16 PM

Thanks girls - I never would thought of any of these things without all the previous posts of everyone on this board!

Yes, everything was individually wrapped except the Advil (but it has Advil clearly stamped on it). The nail polish remover wipes and breath strips were from Dollarama, the Pepto and Gravol were from Shoppers Drug Mart - the Pepto was in bubble packs so I had to cut them to put in the bags and the Gravol were in blister packs with Gravol stamped on the back so I cut those down also. I have a sister in law in the states who picked up the shout wipes (way cheaper than the Tide pens - they were less than $3 for 12).

#15 merocket59

merocket59
          • 937 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by monkey
            The Downy Wrinkle release may be one of the few things Canadians have that the US doesn't - I found them at Zellers for less than a dollar each.

I am glad I only had a few weeks to plan my wedding - these bags can get out of hand once you start keeping your eyes open for stuff!
            Darn it!! My cousin is in school in Canada maybe I'll see what she can do for me! Thanks

#16 merocket59

merocket59
            • 937 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:25 PM

I actually saw it at Target today $1.99.. I think I"ll have to add it to my list!

#17 kisskissmd

kisskissmd
              • 59 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:36 AM

I love that you call a hangover aid 'recovery'...that is fantabulous and will keep with the elegant vibe we are hoping to have for our wedding (even though we will be staying at a non-stop-free-alcohol resort!). Thanks for the fab idea!

#18 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
                • 445 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:38 PM

I second that!! I love that you call them "Recovery Kits" too and love the saying " Because we just never learn!" That is such a hoot. I hope you don't mind if we use your ideas!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users