Where to find Bubba Kegs??

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 DWbride09

• 171 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:29 AM

Does anyone know where I can find relatively inexpensive (under $10) bubba kegs for our OOT bags? I looked on ebay and they were not cheap.

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:56 AM

I got mine at target. But I dont remember how much they were. We didnt get the giant ones.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#3 Marnie&Peter

• 302 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:57 AM

I saw them at Walmart, dont know how much they were though!

#4 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:37 PM

We got the 20oz bubba kegs for all our guests at Canadian Tire. They are regularly about $12 each, but if you watch for sales, they go on for $6 each. That is what we did. Hopefully they go on sale again before you need them! Good luck, they were great to have, and everyone used theirs the whole trip!
          My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#5 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:55 PM

Yes I have seen them at Canadian tire too. And they do go on sale every few months.

#6 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:48 PM

I have also seen them at the Bass Pro Shop at Vaughn Mills shopping centre. They go on sale there too. I'm not sure about prices.

Were you specifically looking for the Bubba Kegs or an insulated mug?

#7 DWbride09

• 171 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:24 PM

well I really like the look of the bubba keg. I guess we could consider an insulated mug if it were "cool" looking. lol

#8 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:59 PM

I was just wondering because there seems to be much more options for an insulated mug than the actual Bubba kegs.

I got some from Mugs, Coffee Mugs, Shot Glasses, Wine Glasses, Beer Mugs, Champagne Glasses, Wedding Favors, Sports Bottles, Promotional Pens at Discountmugs.com but I think someone recently posted a link to a Canadian website for mugs (no duty!).

#9 hanna

• 223 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:09 PM

We just bought our Bubbas (20oz mini) from Firefly Buys for under $6.50 shipped!

We bought 50 (half blue, half pink) for $317 including shipping. They gave us a great deal because we bought a bunch. They are really nice and super great about getting back to you asap.

You can email them at cs@fireflybuys.com and get a quote. They were the cheapest I found for sure. They don't do logos though.. so in an effort to save $$ we are just going to tie cards to the handle with our logo and the recipient's name.

#10 Virg

• 684 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:08 PM

Canadian Tire!!!
                      My coworker picked some up for 6$
                      Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
                      Made it legal : June 30, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users