Photo

ROR review 1/5/09 *long w/ pics

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 bradleysgirl

bradleysgirl
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:52 PM

Hi Becky! Thank you for all this information. I have viewed your website once and it was fabulous. I am trying to access it again for more ideas and it is asking me for a login password. I didn't need it the first time. Help!!
    Thanks again...I love looking at your pictures and your review. This is so helpful.
    Happy Marriage!!

#32 kitty_kat_uk

kitty_kat_uk
    • 170 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:57 AM

congratulations! your review is great, as are your photo's. We fly on Thursday for our wedding at the ROR.

#33 Amarillis

Amarillis
      • 1,913 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:46 AM

great review!!! It looks like you had a fantastic time!!! I love your bm dresses! your girls looked amazing!

#34 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 12:40 PM

I caught this review a little late, but I love it and I love all the pics shown. I love the swim cover-ups all the girls wore.

#35 baj

baj
          • 1,555 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

Hi Becky, congrats and thankyou for a great review and for sharing your photo's. Also found your question and answer section very informative.

#36 Danyelle

Danyelle
            • 368 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:49 AM

Great review. So thorough and helpful. THanks for posting the questions and answers here too. I loved your review and photos and am so glad you had a wonderful wedding!!

#37 DTHSLove

DTHSLove
              • 347 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

Love the pics. I see you had a great time in my little Island. One love to both of you..Irie

#38 latricej919

latricej919
                • 110 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 03:43 PM

Congrats on your wedding. Everything looks really nice. I am still debating about the private or semi-private reception...
                  Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

#39 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
                  • 417 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

Great review~thanks for all the details!

#40 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                    • 451 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:28 PM

Nice review! :) First off let me say, your BM's were so attractive what a lucky girl you are (well I may be a bit biased, since i was one of them ). Second, i just wanted to let everyone know that as a guest at the wedding, Becky's review is like right on. The OOT bags were great, Kory and I especially loved the mugs and the magnet (which I will probably be using for my wedding next year, assuming I am able to pull of this DW). I would recommend ROR to anyone for a wedding and would even use it for mine. But seeing as most of the wedding party would have already been the last year, we wanted to try somewhere new instead. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users