• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RRsmile

• 48 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:21 PM

Anyone have any ideas on the best approach of how to handle calling people for their RSVP's after the due date? My due date is approaching next week and there are still a lot of people who haven't responded. A chunk of who I think styill might come....just want to do it without being pushy. Help

#2 Celina

• Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:09 AM

I would suggest either you or your BM's do it. I called and asked flat out - "The RSVP deadline was ........ and to date we havent heard from you. For planning purposes, we need to know if you are able to attend the wedding".

Hopefully that will get you some results.

I would start calling a week after the due date. You give people a card with a stamp for Pete's sake - you would think they could fill it out and return it!
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#3 ~St.T Bride~

~St.T Bride~
      • 128 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:06 PM

Great idea asking your BM's for help!

#4 Cindy&London

• 258 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:51 PM

I would definately ask my WP to help or my Mom, she is great at getting people's butts in gear!! Actually, funny thing, I was just talking to one of my friends/guests online and she just said she thought her WORD was good enough!! I told her that I put a stamp on it for a reason and I need a paper count so I know she is coming for sure. Ha! I kind of went off on her, but tried not to be a B&%$H about it. Oh well, how hard is it to put your name and number of ppl on a card and throw it in a mailbox people?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users