Please Vote/Comment on my Invitation Insert...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 lulubelle

• 148 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:25 AM

I like the wording of #5 the best. I think it is sweet and I feel like "Because you have shared in our lives..." is more typical and expected. Shrugs. They are all really nice though. You did a great job. :)

#12 Lizzy

• 501 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:32 AM

Melissa, I also like the wording of # 3.
      You could use any one of them and they would be lovely, but #3 is a little different wording than what you often see on invitations today.
      You did a great job!
      LizzyClick the image to open in full size.
      For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#13 MikkiStreak

• VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 08:45 AM

I like the wording on #5, but with the font/layout of #1.

I love the full names with the initial, but the initial is so large it looks like it's running over the names. Love the concept and if you use it, I would suggest sending the "G" to the background and fading it so it's lighter than your names.

#14 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 08:55 AM

I like #5 the best..

But just an FYI on #1 on the second line your missing an "a" for "and"..

#15 tvt

• VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by DREA14369
            ok Mel...
            I'm going to be different...I really like #3. I like the wording and the font.
            Me too. I like #3 the best.

#16 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:26 AM

I like #5 the best. I've seen the wording used in the all of the other invites a million times. I think #5 is unique, and fitting for your DW! I agree about the centre though, it is a little overpowering and maybe fading it a bit to the back would help? Then again.. I didn't notice it until someone else mentioned it!!!
              Happily Married since May 9, 2008
              Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#17 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:47 AM

BTW Melissa, I love your new sig pic

#18 Adamsgrrl

• 466 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:49 AM

I love # 5 because of the sweet wording.

#19 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
                  • 231 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:56 AM

I vote for #4 !

#20 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,680 posts
                    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                    • LocationUtah

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:28 PM

awww you girls are all so sweet. This is horrible to admit on here but me and my FH got into a huge arguement over these last night (I'm embarassed). I love doing this kind of stuff - scrap booking, photoshop, web design, graphic design etc. So I was kinda hurt when he told me he didn't care for any of them I know I didn't write them personally but somehow I took offence.

It's sad that something so stupid as invitations got us into a tiff especilly when he's said several times he doens't care about all the decoration and goodies.

So I'm going to help out Shelley today with her invite but I guess mine will be on the back burner.... until me and FH can compromise and agree on something we both like

thanks again girls... all your input made me feel better. And honestly makes me want to use them that much more. hahah i wish I could show him all your comments and be like "see someone likes them" BUT tht would be wrong and I'd be playing with fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users