Photo

Playa Pesquero here we come!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 K'osh

K'osh
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:14 PM

So I finally managed to get my fiance to sit down with me and pick a resort....so Playa Pesquero it is. Thank you ladies for all your reviews...they really helped. I guess now the fun begins. If there are any ideas or helpful advice I'd really appreciate them.
    http://tickers.Ticke....9e4d/event.png

36 people + Bride & Groom are coming to Cuba!!!

#2 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:25 PM

You picked a great resort, you will be very very happy. Let me know if you have any questions, there is 1 bride getting married there now and another in a few months, so you will have lots of help. Congratulations on picking the resort.

#3 sarafish81

sarafish81
      • 353 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:30 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! I am getting married there in April and am happy to help you as well with anything I can. JulieG has been a fantastic resource for me as well!

#4 K'osh

K'osh
        • 269 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 01:12 PM

Thanks very much ladies....I'm not getting married till April 2010 and I have yet to even get in touch with Yaly (I believe that's her name). I guess all the questions (locations for wedding, flowers available, cake, decorations, music etc.) will minimize a little once I start planning more.

#5 K'osh

K'osh
          • 269 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 03:05 PM

Julie...do you think it's possible you could post a few pics or sent them to me...tried to find some of your wedding but I couldn't...thanks

#6 laurenrose

laurenrose
            • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:45 AM

Hi girls

I have just booked my wedding for playa pesquero for next october.

Any tips?

Could I possibly see photos of your beautifuls days? xx

#7 Corobeus

Corobeus
              • 36 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:19 PM

Hi - a nervous bride to be - any advice please!

Yaly has just emailed me to say that the date we have been advised is our wedding date is full (April 8th 2011) and that as April is her busiest month she will have a look as to what availability they have between our flight dates!!!!!

Has anyone come across this before?

I have responded to her saying we have it in writing from Thomas Cook that this is confirmed - hopefully we are one of the ones on that date and she just has a reservation under TC rather than our names!

If not we will be well into our second week of our honeymoon before we are married and then our plans to go to Havana for a private honeymoon for a few days will have to be forgotten as we will only have 3 days left in resort before we fly home!!

Anyone else suffered this?

#8 Corobeus

Corobeus
                • 36 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:22 PM

HI

I have booked PP for April 2011, we booked in April 2010. Our date was confirmed as April 8th

Yaly has today emailed me to say April is their busiest month and our date (as above) if full. To email her our travel dates and she will see if there is anything left to accommodate us!!

Has anyone come across this - I thought the touroperators sorted all this - do you think we have a reservation via Thomas Cook and Yaly just has their name rather than ours - or is this something you all have heard of

Advice please?

The date was just ideal as we had been there one week and thus had a week to go! We were planning on 2 nights (alone) in Havana post wedding as mini private honeymoon as 30 of us going to PP. If Friday 8th is full - it will be Mon 11th earliest leaving us only 3 days in resort and no time to go to Havana and not long honeymoon after all

Look forward to hearing from you

x

#9 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
                  • 200 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:47 PM

Wow, you had already booked?  Awww.  :(  I hope that it works out!

#10 Corobeus

Corobeus
                    • 36 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:24 PM

Hi thanks - it has all worked out - she did have us down on 8th April, but unfortunately the 4pm slot has gone and we have the 2pm slot.

I had thought we had booked it with enough time in advance, but obviously not. At least we still have our date!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users