Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1241 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
  • 155 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:56 PM

I am SO happy that you found Cuji! That is such great news. She will hopefully gain the weight back quickly and get back to normal when she realizes she is back home and is surrounded by the love that she is used to!

On another note -- what is everyone doing with regard to vows? I have this on my list of things to do and do not know where to start. We are getting married legally stateside, but this is our "official" ceremony. Any ideas? I have no idea how to even begin.

I do not have all of my responses yet -- I think we are missing ~20 of them (even though I'm fairly sure that most of these are regrets). Are you just calling / emailing your stragglers?

I can't believe it is coming up so fast! I don't know if I should be excited or freaked out! :-)

#1242 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

we have stragglers also - like half my rsvp's aren't in and the rsvp date was yesterday!

#1243 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
      • 1,225 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

So I want to do a seashell bouquet...but a little unsure about it. Surprised? LOL

What do you girls think of these two?

Bouquet 1 - I would be added green hydrangea flowers with the white ones already there.

http://www.etsy.com/....ng_id=31618985

Or number 2 - I wouldnt use the netting thing.

http://www.etsy.com/....ng_id=31048134

#1244 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:35 PM

Jess- I hear you on the staglers, they are all my FIL's and FI's friends and family, I emaild FIL's a list last night and they were semi annoyed but WTF, I have surgery in a week and I need to get my shit together in case I dont have time before the wedding.

#1245 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:17 PM

Mel I like #2 without the netting

#1246 ~Keira~

~Keira~
            • 1,338 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
              So I want to do a seashell bouquet...but a little unsure about it. Surprised? LOL

What do you girls think of these two?

Bouquet 1 - I would be added green hydrangea flowers with the white ones already there.

The Ainsleigh Seashell Bouquet by TidalBridal on Etsy

Or number 2 - I wouldnt use the netting thing.

seashell bridal bouquet by HighTideCreations on Etsy
              Those are very pretty. My pick would be the second one and IMO I think lace would be nice instead of the netting. Mind you I'm totally into the vintage look.

I also remember seeing some other georgous shell bouquets for sale on the forum. I don't know if they're sold yet but here is the thread if you're interested in taking a peak.

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t47051
              ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1247 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

ooooo some lace would be pretty, and go great with my dress.....great idea!

Im not to crazy on the ones that are like a round ball, I like it to be a little bit more dimensional. I think I may have to go with number 2 :)

#1248 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                • 427 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:47 PM

Hello Ladies!!! My computer was down for a couple of weeks.

I just got back from Vegas for a pre-bach party. Nothing Crazy but it was fun!!! Also, I did take my BD pictures. I was so nervous!!! The photographer kept telling me to make sexy faces but that is not me by any means so I laughed the whole time. I wish I could have got more into it but it was an experience.

Jessica

#1249 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:59 PM

nice Jess! Do you have pics from the bach party?

#1250 jenniebey

jenniebey
                    • 842 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:07 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
                      ooooo some lace would be pretty, and go great with my dress.....great idea!

Im not to crazy on the ones that are like a round ball, I like it to be a little bit more dimensional. I think I may have to go with number 2 :)
                      Definitely #2. Lace will look very pretty. I agree that the netting is a little weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users