Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lil_reeves

Brazilian Wax...First Time Tomorrow!!! Yikes

Recommended Posts

I get mine done every month. It really doesn't bother me much anymore - like any kind of waxing. I actually prefer the kind where they don't use the paper/cloth strips to rip the wax off. I think the one where they just let the wax cool and rip off the wax with their hand hurts way less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
I get mine done every month. It really doesn't bother me much anymore - like any kind of waxing. I actually prefer the kind where they don't use the paper/cloth strips to rip the wax off. I think the one where they just let the wax cool and rip off the wax with their hand hurts way less.
I totally agree with you! My waxer uses both and it gets so smooth. It could be so much worse though, the place I go to has the man's version... sac and crack...... makes a brazilian not sound so bad bunny_4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamk32179 View Post
... sac and crack......
smile120.gif

Although, not so funny for the guy I'm guessing!! DH almost cries just when I do his back...I can't imagine him getting "that" done!! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay ladies...update here...I just did my second brazilian myself!!! Sure it may not be as great as the professional job but it near perfect and was 1/8 the price. I used the Nair cooling wax strips. I think this was easier because I had it done professionally the first time and the regrowth was quite a bit thinner. Whatever hairs were missed can be easily plucked.

 

My tip be brave....it hurt way less the second time. Also if you are going to do this yourself make sure you pay attention to the direction of the hair growth to avoid ingrown hairs and make sure you hold your skin tight. If your skin is super sensitive, DO NOT do this yourself. Also...ask for help if you need it...some men get strangely excited about helping with this kind of thing, lol!

smile29.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamk32179 View Post
I totally agree with you! My waxer uses both and it gets so smooth. It could be so much worse though, the place I go to has the man's version... sac and crack...... makes a brazilian not sound so bad bunny_4.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
smile120.gif

Although, not so funny for the guy I'm guessing!! DH almost cries just when I do his back...I can't imagine him getting "that" done!! LOL
Ditto and Ditto! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny and thanks to all for the great information ... *SmiLes* Suzanne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahmsuzanne View Post
Ditto and Ditto! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny and thanks to all for the great information ... *SmiLes* Suzanne
It was pretty funny!! She said the worst experience was this guy that came in for a full body wax. 5 hours later and many explicatives later she was done. I never realized the market for male waxing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×