We sent out our STDs 22 months in advance!!! We wanted to give our guests a huge WARNING!! lol. I posted it in my Signiture... What do you think?

I designed them myself, then got them printed through VistaPrint!

all we paid was shipping! We got 100 total. We only sent out, 25 so Im trying to figure out what to do with the extras... Any Ideas?!?

They are very nice. You did a great job.

Maybe in August you could send out a newsletter with the Resort/Hotel information, prices or rates and your TA info (if you have one). And send another save the date with it.

Angel had a great suggestion on what to do with extras. You could also buy a 2" circle hole puncher at any craft store (or any shape), punch out the pictures and glue them onto the invitations or programs...use them as your "monogram." there are some sites you can get customized stamps for $5...get a stamp with your names and the date and stamp on each picture!

Thanks for the Ideas!!!

I would have never thought to punch out the photos and use them! You guys are amazing! That was also a good idea about incluiding them with Info about booking...

I can't remember what program I used.. may Corel Draw?? I downloaded a free trial from downloads.net I believe?

they look great! very good job.

Great job! I agree with the ideas the ladies above had for the rest of your postcards. Your friends and family will be excited to receive that in the mail!

These look very nice!! Hopefully it'll start getting people excited and start them on the right path to saving money!