Engagement Ring - GONE!!!! **UPDATE #67**

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#31 dolfinluck

• 2,424 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:51 PM

That is so terrible, I'm sorry this happened to you but glad to know you both are okay.

#32 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:08 PM

oh no I am so sorry - I have gotten robbed and it is the worst feeling in the world - I know how violated you feel.

Go check out all the pawn shops around there. If you have a picture I would send it to each of them. that is usually where they bring jewelry...the cops didn't do S*it for me when I got robbed so the best bet is to try and find it yourself.

Good luck - once again I'm so sorry you have to go through this but I am so glad you guys are safe since that is what matters most.

#33 jrodsgirl

• 261 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

Oh my! I am so sorry to hear this. Thankfully you guys are o.k.

#34 clmarti1

• 207 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:12 PM

I am so sorry to hear that happened to you! At least you guys are physically ok and didn't get hurt!

#35 JulieG

• VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Abbie
            you know what i just thought of? when we got engaged and bought my ring, i called to have it added to my insurance policy and they told me that as long as i had renters/home insurance that it was included and didnt need to be listed separately. so that might be worth a try.

BUT idk if that would cover an item stolen OUTSIDE of the home again, doesnt hurt to ask!
            I was going to say the same thing, mine is covered under my homeowners policy and I have State Farm. I suggest you call them and see what they say, it can't hurt.

#36 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

What a scary thing to have happen to you! I'm glad you are both ok though. I wish you good luck with finding your ring.

#37 ikupoo

• 171 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:26 PM

How terrible! I'm so sorry!
                Curse those bastards that took your special ring! I hope it comes home back to you in unexpeted manner!

#38 Kelly C

Kelly C
                • 2,051 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

Im so sorry to hear that... It totally sucks. I am glad to hear the both of you are ok.
                  Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#39 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:45 PM

OMG that sucks! I'm so sorry! I really hope they can find it for you. Ugh, some people really suck

#40 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
                    • 3,160 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

that is seriously such a sin, im so sorry. i was JUST talking to my sister yesterday and said im terrified that one day ill look down and the diamond wont be there.
                      and the other day i was walking to my car in a mall parking lot and imagined a robber coming at me for my stuff, and thought of a plan with my ring, i'd flip it like you did or take my gloves off and sneakily keep the ring inside the finger of the glove. then i'd karate kick him in the balls and run! what a jerk that guy is for robbing you, i hope he breaks his hips. i just texted joe to make sure he put my ring on his home owners, thats what he said he was going to do.

i would seriously call pawn shops on your own starting TODAY, send them a pic if you have too. i hope you get it back :o( hugs! if theres anything i can do to help, pls shout!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users