Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:23 PM

I am sorry I went in on previous order already
    Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#42 Lindz

Lindz
    • 109 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:20 AM

Im so bummed I missed the order date! However I just got another email from VISTAPRINT (again) saying that $100 postcards and shipping are free! Since I am challenged with designs and computers can anyone share the designs with me? If you have them PM me for my email. Thank you so much for such an exciting idea!

#43 ajs3531

ajs3531
      • 68 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:31 PM

I'd like to get in on round two also! We're getting married June 20 in La Isla Mujeres. I'd need 30.

#44 punkie569

punkie569
        • 255 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:29 PM

Love Vistaprint and I was glad someone on here told me about them. They also suggested signing up for their emails as they always run free specials. So if you don't necessarily need a personalized picture on the postcard you can get them free from Vistaprint, you just pay shipping.

I have currently ordered oversized postcards with a nice but general picture of a beach/palm tree on it and I personalized them with our names and wedding date. I ordered 50 of them with a few other free products and I only paid $8 in shipping. I also got 25 magnets(with the same picture as postcards) and all my return address labels from them as well as a few other things and all I've had to pay is shipping.

Just thought I'd pass along this tip for those that want postcards but don't need a whole whack of them. Or are cheap like me and like to keep costs down :)
          Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#45 ktlorens

ktlorens
          • 50 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SoonToBeE
            I made my own little postcard with a vintage Mexico vibe. The back of the postcard is an old vintage spanish postcard, I created my own postdate with our wedding date on it and found a Mexican stamp to use as well. The front image felt perfect for our wedding.

We're using these as place cards, but thought others may be interested in them as well : ) Etsy :: jennle :: Unique Place Card - Custom Spanish Postcard

I love them and can't wait for our guests to see them as their place cards : )
            How did you do those?? I love them!!!

#46 SoonToBeE

SoonToBeE
            • 198 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:55 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ktlorens
              How did you do those?? I love them!!!
              I designed them in photoshop. They're seriously one of my favourite things about our wedding. For each person we wrote a little message and addressed the card to their seat : )

I don't know if anyone else will love them as much as I do....but I think they're perfect for our little DW : )

#47 ktlorens

ktlorens
              • 50 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SoonToBeE
                I designed them in photoshop. They're seriously one of my favourite things about our wedding. For each person we wrote a little message and addressed the card to their seat : )

I don't know if anyone else will love them as much as I do....but I think they're perfect for our little DW : )
                I absolutely adore them! That is so creative! I am such a dunce when it comes to creating things like that and putting them together etc

#48 endlesslove

endlesslove
                • 362 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

Just wanted to let you girls know, the postcards shipped from VP on Tuesday. Should be here Sat or Mon.

#49 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:26 PM

i received mine today! thanks SO much for organizing and taking care of this ... every little thing checked off the list helps my sanity!

#50 dc22173

dc22173
                    • 240 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:38 AM

I also received mine a couple of days ago. Thank you for doing this!!! The postcards are great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users