Photo

Wedding Favors - Hand Painted Maracas

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 alliegrenier

alliegrenier
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:12 PM

We were tight on our gift budget as well. We were going to do a few small things, but once I saw Mishka's designs then emailed back and forth with her....we just had to. We emailed her our invitation design and she's going to use it as a theme. She's doing two different color pallets to coordinate and is hand writting our names, date and location. I am soooo happy with our choice and can't wait to see how they turn out. Also...as someone mentioned before...she's located in PV, so she'll hand deliver to the hotel. It was totally worth it.

#32 brittbrodin

brittbrodin
    • 246 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:33 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by alliegrenier
      We were tight on our gift budget as well. We were going to do a few small things, but once I saw Mishka's designs then emailed back and forth with her....we just had to. We emailed her our invitation design and she's going to use it as a theme. She's doing two different color pallets to coordinate and is hand writting our names, date and location. I am soooo happy with our choice and can't wait to see how they turn out. Also...as someone mentioned before...she's located in PV, so she'll hand deliver to the hotel. It was totally worth it.
      You definitely won't regret it!! We absolutely loved how everything turned out and she really has a way of capturing every detail and your style w/o even meeting you!!
      March Siggy Challenge Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati....-review-40270/
      Slideshow by Beth Lloyd
      http://bestdestinati....-mexico-45184/

#33 jetsbride

jetsbride
      • 794 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:33 AM

Wow, after seeing this post I really want to get maracas now, i had never thought of it before but they look so nice!

#34 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
        • 1,574 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:50 PM

Sweet! My own fan club . abrazos, m

#35 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
          • 336 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:39 AM

What is the average cost of Mishka's maracas? I would want a set for 30 people handpainted with our names and wedding date. Thanks!!

#36 brittbrodin

brittbrodin
            • 246 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sandra&Mario
              What is the average cost of Mishka's maracas? I would want a set for 30 people handpainted with our names and wedding date. Thanks!!
              Just send her a PM with the info. and quantity and she will send you a quote. I think they're very reasonable for such quality product.
              March Siggy Challenge Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati....-review-40270/
              Slideshow by Beth Lloyd
              http://bestdestinati....-mexico-45184/

#37 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sandra&Mario
              sandra, mishka is a member of the forum...i think she posted right above you. why don't you ask her directly?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#38 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
              • 336 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:13 PM

oops! i didn't even realize that! now i feel like an idiot! i will pm her, thanks!

#39 Yanell

Yanell
                • 40 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:48 AM

I am definitely a Mishka groupie!!!

It was a last minute decision, but we are soooo glad we ordered!! They were such a hit!!! Everyone loved them!!!

An absolute must!

Here's a couple of pics of ours, we kept it pretty simple:

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#40 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
                  • 612 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yanell
                    I am definitely a Mishka groupie!!!

It was a last minute decision, but we are soooo glad we ordered!! They were such a hit!!! Everyone loved them!!!

An absolute must!

Here's a couple of pics of ours, we kept it pretty simple:

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
                    I'm definitely goint to order these from Mishka. It looks like you gave one to each guest? I think that's what we are doing. I don't think we will have the budget to give everyone a pair, but I think one is fine.
                    I want to have her put each guests' name on it too, but I'll have to see. The only problem with that, is what if someone books last minute - it'll be too late to have their name on it.
                    I can just order a few plain I guess. But I am so excited to order these once it gets closer to the wedding! My colors are grey and ivory, so we are probably going to have ivory maracas with grey writing/flower
                    ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                    My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users