Photo

Claudia Rodriguez Photography- Claudia?

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#31 Michelle613

Michelle613
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:14 PM

I love Claudia's work but I'm so torn I really don't know who to go with! Thanks for posting her slideshows!
    Michelle & Arsen
    Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#32 Blkatz

Blkatz
    • 1,025 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:57 PM

We had Erick for our wedding and I can not say enough amazing things about him. All of her photographers are so talented so I think you really can not go wrong with any of them

#33 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
      • 382 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:00 AM

Claudia and her assistant photographed my wedding June 11th. They were great and I can't wait to see the pics. They were both great and we felt some comfortable with them. Afterwards my husband said wow, she was really good. He is not really into photos so that says a lot!

#34 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
        • 341 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:18 PM

Hi ladies,

We're using Erick for our wedding and are doing the 5 hour package with him. Any thoughts on the packages for those who have already gotten married? I don't need a lot of "getting ready" pics and am focusing our time on bridal party, ceremony and reception.
          http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#35 Blkatz

Blkatz
          • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

I used him and I LOVED HIM! Just tell him what you want and he will do everything. I am posting my slideshow for you to see...

Beth & Jay | May 2nd 2009 | Dreams, Tulum Mexico

#36 carlaserafini

carlaserafini
            • 13 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

has anyone heard of carlos escobar?

#37 Ayita

Ayita
              • 861 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

Claudia shot both my wedding and my TTD. I am so in love with my pictures !!!!! I thought her prices were super reasonnable compared to other photographers with a comparable talent. When I searched a photographer, I was either finding the price in my budget, but I did not like the pics that were very... blah. Or, I loved the pics but could not afford the packages.

With Claudia I got wonderful pics, in my budget ! Granted, she's not cheap, but it's really worth it, you'll have wonderful pictures to look at all your life ! My parents love the pics. My friends commented I was so lucky to have found such a talented and tasteful photographer. Really, don't hesitate.

The only two drawbacks : I wish we had more time at the TTD, to take more pics for instance in the pool or on the beach beds ; and it took a really long time to get my pics (a month and a half).

Other than that, I was really happy ! Check for yourself :

http://murielandjovan.shutterfly.com/

#38 november7

november7
                • 9 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

Has anyone used Freddy from Claudia Rodriguez photgraphy?

#39 Bride-chill-a

Bride-chill-a
                  • 121 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:04 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ayita
                    Claudia shot both my wedding and my TTD. I am so in love with my pictures !!!!! I thought her prices were super reasonnable compared to other photographers with a comparable talent. When I searched a photographer, I was either finding the price in my budget, but I did not like the pics that were very... blah. Or, I loved the pics but could not afford the packages.

With Claudia I got wonderful pics, in my budget ! Granted, she's not cheap, but it's really worth it, you'll have wonderful pictures to look at all your life ! My parents love the pics. My friends commented I was so lucky to have found such a talented and tasteful photographer. Really, don't hesitate.

The only two drawbacks : I wish we had more time at the TTD, to take more pics for instance in the pool or on the beach beds ; and it took a really long time to get my pics (a month and a half).

Other than that, I was really happy ! Check for yourself :

http://murielandjovan.shutterfly.com/
                    Gorgeous pictures and I LOVE your dress! Thanks for sharing the link!

#40 pyxystyx

pyxystyx
                    • 42 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:18 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by november7
                      Has anyone used Freddy from Claudia Rodriguez photgraphy?
                      I am curious about this too, as I'm pretty sure we're going to book him for our wedding.
                      His pics on the website look good, so I'm not too worried about getting what I want. Just wondering how anyone's experience was working with him.
                      The Future Mrs. Castro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users