Photo

Guys' sandals - HELP!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 irishmatrimony

irishmatrimony
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:44 PM

My fiance and his guys are wearing sandals for our wedding in Mexico. We have scoured everywhere, even at the end of summer, looking for reasonably priced, nice brown leather sandals... Has anyone had any luck? Also, I would like to get each guest a pair of flip flops, does anyone know where I could buy them in bulk? Say 40 pairs? Much appreciated!

#2 deefalvey

deefalvey
    • 521 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:10 PM

Old Navy is a good place for your guest sandals - they have a variety of colors and you can match to your wedding color scheme.
      Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#3 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
      • 451 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:14 PM

For the guys shoes, try Modista.com. It searches 6pm, endless, zappos and shoes.com!

And I agree about Old Navy for guests flip flops!

#4 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
        • 530 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:09 AM

I personally think that rainbows are the best looking sandals around...

#5 sstotz

sstotz
          • 298 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:46 AM

I'm a Rainbow girl all the way (I have pretty much every color they make..and their baja boots).. i just bought my FI his first pair, and would love for his GM to wear them too.. but I like that site (Modista.com) for cheaper alternatives..
            ~Soon to be Shanny May
            June 20th, 2009
            Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

#6 mspattemac

mspattemac
            • 168 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:20 AM

I would try mysimon.com or nexttag.com for the guys sandals.
              Old Navy has some 2 for $5 deals and some colors for $1.99. You cant beat that.
              Oriental trading company has some cheap flip flops and they can print on them for you but you'd have to order in bulk of 50.

#7 Ashley0802

Ashley0802
              • 279 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:24 AM

I agree Old Navy is best place for guests sandals. They have tons of colors to choose from and they are actually decent flipflops, I always stock up on them at the beg of summer every year, and they are comfortable and pretty durable, considering you only pay 2.50 a pair.

#8 Ashley0802

Ashley0802
                • 279 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:24 AM

I agree Old Navy is best place for guests sandals. They have tons of colors to choose from and they are actually decent flipflops, I always stock up on them at the beg of summer every year, and they are comfortable and pretty durable, considering you only pay 2.50 a pair.

#9 Ashley0802

Ashley0802
                  • 279 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:25 AM

#10 Ashley0802

Ashley0802
                    • 279 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:33 AM

Sorry for all the repeat posts, my computer froze and when I logged back on they were there, and i dont know how to delete them i tried to edit them and just remove all of the text but it wouldn't let me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users