Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#871 T&C

T&C
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:34 PM

Thanks for posting the photos! I think we will upgrade our decoration package as well.

Can any past brides comment on the quality/service of the spa for day-of hair and or make up?

I really want a great hair-do but am paranoid that they won't be able to or will just do their own thing.

#872 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by T&C
      Thanks for posting the photos! I think we will upgrade our decoration package as well.

Can any past brides comment on the quality/service of the spa for day-of hair and or make up?

I really want a great hair-do but am paranoid that they won't be able to or will just do their own thing.
      I've heard they do a fantastic job with hair (bring a picture), but not so much with the make-up.

#873 pamphilia

pamphilia
      • 362 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:32 PM

i've heard the same as Oryx....hair is great if you bring a picture (they don't speak much/any english)...but makeup can be a little intense.
        ~pam

#874 T&C

T&C
        • 168 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:52 PM

Thanks ladies. I think I'll do my own make up and bring really good photos of my hair inspiration :)

#875 chendy901

chendy901
          • 52 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:56 PM

Thanks so much ladies. I spoke to another TA who told me there were child's rates. They are still expensive but at least there is a reduced rate. THANKS AGAIN!

#876 P&B2010

P&B2010
            • 33 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by T&C

I just want to make sure that you know that that was how the gazebo looked without upgrading/paying extra for the ceremony decorations. I'm not sure what else they include if you pay the extra $300!

As for the spa, I agree - I LOVED my hair, and my MOH and bridesmaids loved theirs as well. I didn't bring a picture (everyone thought I was crazy, I just knew it would come out ok). One of the women in the spa spoke excellent english and kind of directed the two women who were actually doing our hair. She just showed me pictures and helped me pick the style. I did my own makeup and it came out okay.

#877 T&C

T&C
              • 168 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:54 AM

Our ceremony is going to be on the beach at sunset, so even though your photos are of the gazebo I get an idea of what the chairs and aisle can look like

You didn't take a picture? I would call you crazy, too! heehee

#878 sltrotter18

sltrotter18
                • 151 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:50 PM

We will be getting married at the Colonial May 30, 2011!!! Can't wait!!!

#879 jkgirl83

jkgirl83
                  • 34 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:06 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Majestic WCs have been having some problems with their computer systems, so if you have been waiting for a bit for a response, thats probably why! 

#880 T&C

T&C
                    • 168 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:59 AM

Thanks for the heads up! I had emailed Sandra last week and was kind of wondering why I hadn't heard back. Hopefully they get everything figured out soon!

Originally Posted by jkgirl83 

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Majestic WCs have been having some problems with their computer systems, so if you have been waiting for a bit for a response, thats probably why! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users