Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#821 pamphilia

pamphilia
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:40 PM

JR14 - you can book a package through your TA, and just let the WC know the details (how many rooms under, what names etc..) to get the wedding package deal.
    ~pam

#822 JR14

JR14
    • 244 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:48 PM

Thanks Pam!

Can anyone out there give me an idea of how much Phil Steingard charges for photography? Are there different packages? I absolutely LOVE his work so I hope its within budge!!

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#823 MBBride

MBBride
      • 70 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:45 AM

Renee- I'm not sure why that is. I guess it might depend on how far in advance you booked? You might want to clarify with him. I would assume the prices should be the same since our weddings are only a month apart?

JR14- it depends on how many brides are booked during the time he's there. It's probably best to contact him for exact prices. But if you want, you can PM me and I can give you a rough estimate.

Lisa

#824 sebitasalejo

sebitasalejo
        • 221 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:35 PM

Hi Guys, anyone who already had their wedding there can tell whether the sashes are included in the price of the package or do you have to pay separately for them?
          [SIGPIC]

#825 pamphilia

pamphilia
          • 362 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sebitasalejo
            Hi Guys, anyone who already had their wedding there can tell whether the sashes are included in the price of the package or do you have to pay separately for them?
            chair covers are included, but sashes are not.

i believe the Majestic charges $5.00 per sash to rent them. you can purchase them for much less on ebay - or even on this board from other brides!
            ~pam

#826 sebitasalejo

sebitasalejo
            • 221 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:49 PM

Thank you, Pamphilia. It really racks up, doesn't it? Having a private dinner/party is going to cost an arm and a leg (compared to other resorts).
              [SIGPIC]

#827 chendy901

chendy901
              • 52 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:48 PM

I'm getting married in Majestic Elegance on March 5, 2011 at 5pm. Did anyone have to pay a deposit? I didn't need to and it worries me alittle. Is this normal?

Also, if anyone can suggest photographers and DJs for the area, it will be greatly appreciated.

#828 BrideMichele

BrideMichele
                • 247 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

@chendy901 - A friend of mine was married at the Colonial in Nov'09 and they didn't pay a deposit. I am getting married there in Oct'10 and did not pay a deposit either.

My friend (and I am as well) used Michael Steingard for photography. He photographs A LOT of weddings at the Majestic Colonial and Elegance so he knows the staff and the resorts like the back of His hand. The joke is that he is like a second wedding co-ordinator. Michael Steingard

I hear great things about DJ Mania but I have never used him so...

#829 chendy901

chendy901
                  • 52 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:10 PM

Thank you Bride Michele. I was alittle worried about it but feel better.

I will definitely look him up. I was looking at Phil Steingard's site earlier. I liked his work. Are they related? i wonder?

I can't wait hear about your wedding experience. I'm sure it will be beautiful.

#830 BrideMichele

BrideMichele
                    • 247 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:14 PM

Yes they are related. Phil is Michael's uncle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users