Photo

Excellence Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
584 replies to this topic

#521 JConner17

JConner17
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

Alright... what's the scoop here with the outside photographers?  No outside photographers allowed AT ALL?  Or just Del Sol? 

... I've been to ERC before, and I'm about 95% sold on the resort as my wedding location.  Don't want to waste my time looking for outside photographers if they're no longer allowed on the property!!!  Ugh!!!  This is the ONE detail that may be a deal breaker for me!  So frustrating!!!!

#522 traveltoni

traveltoni
    • Banned
    • 9 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:33 PM

HI ,

THEY DO ALLOW OUTSIDE PHOTOGRAPHERS ON PROPERTY ... I KNOW FOR A FACT DEL SOL IS NOT ALLOWED ON ... THE OUTSIDE VENDOR FEE WITH THE HOTEL IS $150 A PERSON

#523 misstiff419

misstiff419
      • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

i am also getting married here and was trying to view the attachments. anyone know how to "join the group" so i can see the flower and cake pdfs?

#524 paul

paul
        • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

hi can anyone tell me how much the blood test is per person thanks............

#525 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

Hello Excellence and The Beloved Brides,

We posted the registration information for our Excellence and The Beloved wedding webinar.  It will be super informative.  Space is limited so register TODAY!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#526 AmandaPierson

AmandaPierson
          • 54 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:06 PM

Hey Jennifer!  My email is roberts.amanda.d@gmail.com- would you mind letting me know other places you looked?  We just got back but didn't have nearly enough time to look around and would love your advice!  We only saw Playacar Palace, Moon Palace, Cozumel Palace, and El Dorado Royale.

Thank you so much :)

#527 shelleyanderic

shelleyanderic
            • 46 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:27 AM

HI everyone!

This thread has been so helpful to us! There isn't a ton of information available online about ERC compared to our other choice which was Dreams Tulum, but just reading through all 52 pages lol of this thread has really helped us make this resort our first choice.

We are thinking of getting married there in November of next year but we had some questions that we were hoping some of you could help us with.

For some reason, I'm having alot of trouble viewing attachments and photos...we are thinking of a beach wedding, a pier or maybe the X-lounge or beach for cocktail hour and the lobster house for reception. We are also thinking of having our welcome dinner t either toscana or agave depending on the day as we don't need anything private for that, we think it'd be more fun to people watch anyway. Does anyone have any pictures of their special day or the setup for any of these locations? It'd really help us picture our possibilities!

thanks and congrats and best of luck to everyone!

#528 shelleyanderic

shelleyanderic
              • 46 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

We would like to have Lori from sweet fire photographer do our wedding photos. We love her work and is willing to lean towards our favorite types of photos which are candid rather than posing.

1. How much is it to have this photographer come onto the hotel grounds to take our pictures, and how long can she stay for?

2. Is the DJ included in the wedding package, and for how long during the night will he be playing music?

3. Can we have music of our choice for the wedding ceremony, playing in the background?

4. How many days before the wedding should we arrive?

5. How many days does the bride and groom usually stay when they have their wedding here at Excellence Cancun?

6. Question for brides in the past who've gotten married- Did you go on your honeymoon to another place after your wedding at Excellence?

7. If you want your hair and make up done, as well as hair and make up done for other guests, how much would that cost?

8. Can I give a the make up and hair artists a request of what I have in mind for the big day?

If someone can please help us with these particular questions that would be wonderful! We appreciate any and all advice and information :)

- Shelley & Eric :)

#529 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                • 3,074 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

Congrats Shelley & Eric! both on your upcoming wedding and for choosing Lori from Sweet Fire Photography for your professional photographer!

You've made an excellent choice, and are sure to be very happy with the results she'll provide - not only for the rest of your time of "happily ever after" but for generations to come - well done, and Enjoy !

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                      100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#530 shelleyanderic

shelleyanderic
                  • 46 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

Thank you, Lincoln! We can't wait for the big day...one year to go! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users