Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3201 susan1672

susan1672
  • Vendor
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:58 AM

Best wishes to you girl : )

#3202 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
    • 594 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:02 AM

If it's 2 ppl even better. Save ourselves that extra $100 lol

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe 

Him and one assistant

#3203 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
      • 594 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

Good luck Carol & CONGRATS!!!!

Tiffany

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

Hey Ladies!  Well its that time.  I leave for the airport in a few hours and I am SUPER EXCITED!!!  Our wedding is Thursday and i cannot wait...  Im sure I will provide you a brief update when its all over since i am an internet junkie.. LOL  Thanks for everyones input encouragement and answers to all the questions.

Talk to you ladies soon!!!

Carol

#3204 beachbum21

beachbum21
        • 438 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:45 AM

Hi ladies,

So my next big task is to choose a photographer... what is everyone else doing? I know there are probably pages and pages of chit chat over photographers but there's so much to read through, i thought I would throw the question out there again. Are you going with whatever is included in the package or are you bringing your own or did you hire someone local?

I don't know what to do! I've looked at a few of the local photographers, prices seem really high. I've also looked into bringing someone from Toronto/Ottawa, still pricey when you factor in their travel expenses. I think I way underbudgeted photography! :(

#3205 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
          • 317 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:59 AM

I haven't heard or seen anything about a contract? Did they email it to you? the only thing I got back was the last details form.

Originally Posted by bruceg05 

I am freaking out!  Did anyone else have to sign a contract?!  We were supposed to sign it within 3 days of our confirmation and completely forgot!  Is this okay or am I going to lose my date?

#3206 eholt

eholt
            • 528 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

I recommend Marica Roberts.  She is reasonable and a joy to work with! 

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Hi ladies,

So my next big task is to choose a photographer... what is everyone else doing? I know there are probably pages and pages of chit chat over photographers but there's so much to read through, i thought I would throw the question out there again. Are you going with whatever is included in the package or are you bringing your own or did you hire someone local?

I don't know what to do! I've looked at a few of the local photographers, prices seem really high. I've also looked into bringing someone from Toronto/Ottawa, still pricey when you factor in their travel expenses. I think I way underbudgeted photography! :(

May 19, 2011
              Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
              Montego Bay, Jamaica
              http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#3207 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
              • 317 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:09 AM

I did send an email asking this question and I did get a reply that they do allow us to light and release lanterns at the resort. If you need me to forward you a copy of the email pm me:) 

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 

Has anyone used/know if we can release wish lanterns at the resort?  I would call and ask but figured it would be faster to ask you girls!

#3208 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
                • 317 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:13 AM

yes you can per an email from the WC...Pm me if you would like for me to forward you the email :)

Originally Posted by beachbum21 

Too funny, was just talking about doing this with moh tonight!! I would love to release lanterns as well and was thinking about getting them for all our guests, please post what you find out! :)

#3209 bmaxam12

bmaxam12
                  • 67 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

That's awesome news thank you!!  I have seen pictures of people doing this at night and it looks amazing!  I am thinking of getting a small amount, maybe just for our wedding party and ourselves and having everyone write a wish for us on them and doing a release.  

I think we will order from this site, as they have eco lanterns that are non-harmful to the environment.  They do also say on their website they you are able to travel with them if they are put in your carry on luggage.

I did send an email asking this question and I did get a reply that they do allow us to light and release lanterns at the resort. If you need me to forward you a copy of the email pm me:) 

#3210 pintsize1

pintsize1
                    • 165 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:32 AM

Audie Hardware for Janice March

Jan's Bridal & Flowers
                      Shop#55, Ocean Village Shopping Centre
                      Main Street Ocho Rios

Tel:  

Oh wow I didn't know Jan's has a steel drum band. I'm using Jan's as my florist. Do you happen to have their fax number by chance?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users